Spectre November 2015

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Daniel Craig becomes first James Bond to produce as he's named SPECTRE co-producer

WOW

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/dani ... es-6387972
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:I don't envy the next Bond either. TOUGH shoes to fill. And to get all cozy with Barbara and Michael, the way Daniel has, good luck with that! But not being a big Bond fan (only since Daniel's version took the schtick out of it), I have only a curiosity, not a vested interest, in the 'poor' lad who takes over (of course it's still a huge honor to be given the role, so the lad isn't really 'poor'.) He'll suffer the same scrutiny that Daniel did and will have to convince people he's the right guy.
Not sure about that. People are always ready to move on. The King is dead, long live the King. Personally, I hope the next will be a lot less successful. Just for Daniel :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

Daniel as Co-Producer? I maybe stand alone with my opinion, but I tend to have the feeling, Daniel will be "behind the cameras rolling", not in front of them...later. Maybe he plans to become a part of EON.
And about doing Bond 25, I also do believe Daniel has the same contract like Pierce before, a contract for four Bonds and an option for the fifth one...but, :) I have no idea.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Could happen. Maybe he stays as co-producer, even though it must feel weirtd to have somebody else playing him and personally, I am sure, he loves the guy.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

Just read in today's newspaper that Spectre tickets go on sale Tuesday, September 8th in Australia.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

..and on the 7th in UK and Ireland :D

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Thanks GG..... 8) .... I don't need reminding that tomorrow is a BIG DAY for Spectre tickets. There is even a countdown on my email.... 14 hours, 58 minutes and 50 seconds at the time of typing this... NERVOUS NOW. Will I get my tickets????!

Yes, ticketS, plural!!! :twisted: At least it'll give me a good reason to get out of bed tomorrow! :wink: Wanna be logged on at 7 AM... :tired:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Why so nervous? You have WEEKS to watch the film. :shock:

I would rather try to see him in person then watch the film opening day.
The film won't go away, but Daniel does. :wink:

SmittenDramaKitten

Granted ... but I am greedy... :oops: :oops:
I want DANIEL AND THE MOVIE!!! :twisted:

The movie will probably stay in cinemas until past Xmas but with all this waiting we've had, I am liable to EXPLODE pretty soon!! :lol:
FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

I will also be in front in my pc tomorrow morning to try to catch our tickets to see the movie after the premiere. I would love to see it that day because in France the movie won't be out before November 11. SDK, if the first showing is 8pm I'm not sure we will have time to be there in time. I will then take later. Of course depending on availability... :roll:
ImageImageImage
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Jana66 wrote:Daniel as Co-Producer? I maybe stand alone with my opinion, but I tend to have the feeling, Daniel will be "behind the cameras rolling", not in front of them...later. Maybe he plans to become a part of EON.
And about doing Bond 25, I also do believe Daniel has the same contract like Pierce before, a contract for four Bonds and an option for the fifth one...but, :) I have no idea.
That's a good point....will he remain at Barbara's side (she wishes bedside!) for future Bonds even after he stops playing JB? At least as an adviser before production starts. ???
SmittenDramaKitten

FC...... I think 8 PM will just about OK but 8.15 or 8.30 would be better. Premiers usually finish at around 7 pm and, while there will be many, many other people there, we should have some time, even if we have to walk. Taxis may be in short supply. I have just googled 'cinemas near RAH' and Kensington Odeon says:

263 Kensington High Street, Kensington, Kensington, London W8 | 19 minutes walk from Royal Albert Hall ...

Don't forget there are ads and trailers before the movie which gives us another 30 minutes after the 'start time' to get seated.

I know I have until midnight to get the train but I really believe I can make it if I am out of the cinema by 11.30. And if not, I may have to wait for the FIRST coach or train to take me home on Tuesday morning. I don't care if this happens as long as we get to premier & movie safely and happily... :) :D

Have you asked Pam to see what she thinks?
FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

Pam said premieres usually finish at 7:30pm. I've read on a JB forum that from RAH to the Imax it takes about 15 minutes by tub. So if the first screening starts at 8pm it could be good. Pam will not come with for the movie, she prefers to see it on Tuesday. Oh what a day it will be ! We will be happy but our legs not ! :lol:
ImageImageImage
SmittenDramaKitten

I truly hope it all works out for the best FC. 8) The fact that Sf has been worrying about the same thing as me (see Boss blog), freaks me out a little bit. :? :shock: But I love to see you and Daniel. :D I only had two hopes before for 2015 (not counting this movie and premier) and neither of them worked out...

1. Alina come to stay with me. In all honesty, I am deeply shocked that she seems to have left me, Daniel and the forum behind. I thought she would be the last to leave.

2. Alexander McQueen at the V&A which I missed TWICE.

THIS one is the most important. I know that you can't hide away to make good things happen and I'm trying to apply that theory for October 26... :)
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Oh, SG, it's not a worry of mine nor should it be yours. REALLY. It's more of an awareness. Undoubtedly, it's a concern for every public official at every public event here and there. We have to continue to live our lives but with an open awareness of suspicious activity. That's all we can do. And it's still so much safer there than in the US where guns are everywhere. I have to admit that when I saw 'Straight out of Compton', I made sure to sit a few rows back from where people enter the theater. It was the first and only time I took a bit of precaution - haha.. There had been massive security guards at the entrance of the screen that was playing that movie at the multiplex. You'd be SO WRONG not to go to the premiere with complete and utter glee and then soak in everything Daniel while there. You are a lucky ducky to be able to go!