Early pup thread- Institut for Pupology

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:I'm working on my homework.....Image

I can't think about naughty thoughts in the NC right now.. You can't distract me with you little teasers, GG.

K, your ass isn't hanging over the chair because if you haven't noticed, the seats in the back are XXL. The seats in the front are for those of us who are petite :tongue:
Will yo be serious for one minute, get your stupid assignment done and forget about the size of chairs and who is sitting where.
Event he duck brings it's own whoppie cushion
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I'm trying....Image It's a lot of pressure. Homework, a special guest is arriving tomorrow, photos that are missing from the threads, I ate too many hot fudge sundaes and am feeling a little queazy (must be the squirty cream), our new seat assignments have me in the line of fire with those wooden erasers, medical school weighing heavy on my shoulders, there is just so much....Image
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

You do a good job - i am starting to poity you...But then again, I think Naaaa...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:You do a good job - i am starting to poity you...But then again, I think Naaaa...
:shock: :twisted:
khenton

Post by khenton »

Petite xxl. I take it. That's short fat people language in case you glasses are steaming from the sweat off your brow cause you're finally having to work after being found out! 40 -30 your serve K :wink:
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
khenton

Post by khenton »

And cheryl I guess you have. New best bud. That's ok I'm tough. :cryblow :neener: :wink: K
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

khenton wrote:Petite xxl. I take it. That's short fat people language in case you glasses are steaming from the sweat off your brow cause you're finally having to work after being found out! 40 -30 your serve K :wink:
This extra homework is a bummer! But I did learn something! OMG!!! I watched some 'Kid in King Arthur's Court' on YouTube and I REMEMBER SEEING THAT MOVIE YEARS AND YEARS AGO! Omg, who would have thought that James Bond would have a small part. I don't remember Daniel in it.

Oh no, I'm not stealing Cheryl from you; it's just that she, Ray, and I are in Special Needs together :lol: .
khenton

Post by khenton »

Nope can't make it up to me. Special needs my Pfa. :wink:
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

JEC, May I suggest something? I am not happy with Cheryl sitting by Ray. You never know what will happen UNDER the tables. I don't think you could keep an eye on Ray and he is just getting over what happened recently. He is about to go back for classes but he is too afraid to sit by Cheryl or SFLA. I suggest that Miss Luna sit with him in classes.

SDF xx
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:
khenton wrote:Petite xxl. I take it. That's short fat people language in case you glasses are steaming from the sweat off your brow cause you're finally having to work after being found out! 40 -30 your serve K :wink:
This extra homework is a bummer! But I did learn something! OMG!!! I watched some 'Kid in King Arthur's Court' on YouTube and I REMEMBER SEEING THAT MOVIE YEARS AND YEARS AGO! Omg, who would have thought that James Bond would have a small part. I don't remember Daniel in it.

Oh no, I'm not stealing Cheryl from you; it's just that she, Ray, and I are in Special Needs together :lol: .
I just want to know when you are going to turn in your assignment.
Good lord, you ahve been working on it all day.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
sf2la wrote:

I just want to know when you are going to turn in your assignment.
Good lord, you ahve been working on it all day.
But Lordy, Lordy, it's a tough assignment!!! I don't know how Cheryl did it so fast! A lot of images are missing from the forum threads. I'm trying to have different ones from Cheryl, but it's very tough :cryblow . And I haven't had the privilege of seeing some of these because they are only available in PAL format or from long ago in the UK :cryblow. Are you feeling sorry for me?
khenton

Post by khenton »

Nope. I was going to lie but I think our relationship can take the truth. :wink: K.

Might have thought other wise but u never told me about having the Justin b lunchbox. I am green how coolis that with the thermos that is is head (big one not that other one). And the milk pours out of his mouth. Green positively green. :wink: K
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

khenton wrote:Nope. I was going to lie but I think our relationship can take the truth. :wink: K.

Might have thought other wise but u never told me about having the Justin b lunchbox. I am green how coolis that with the thermos that is is head (big one not that other one). And the milk pours out of his mouth. Green positively green. :wink: K
I saved my lunch money and bought the DEluxe model with the purple 3-D cup! It is tidy! It fits in my JB backpack too. They even sell Bieber birthday party supplies. Whose birthday is next? Any June birthdays out there?? I wonder if the Prof will let us have a Bieber birthday party?

Oh, and I don't think JB has any other head than the big bobble one on top.

Just because I have my own mini-JB merchandise store in my bedroom doesn't mean that you shoudn't feel sorry for me for having to do extra homework :cryblow
khenton

Post by khenton »

Work it babe work it. Love ya. K
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I'm still doing my homework :cryblow . I hope I get done before our West Coast C&A Premiere Film Festival :? .