JACKMAN, CRAIG TO TAKE B'WAY BY STORM

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:I think this lady on Twitter is on an ego trip. Anyone can post anything, even if their is validity - it's an easy forum in which to exaggerate and attract curious fan attention.
That´s what I thought also, but I asked her, if it was in NY and she could just have said "Yes" to that, but did anwer Nope LA - so there might be some truth in this - only NOT his home, maybe she got that wrong...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

calypso

Post by calypso »

Germangirl wrote:
bumblebee wrote:I think this lady on Twitter is on an ego trip. Anyone can post anything, even if their is validity - it's an easy forum in which to exaggerate and attract curious fan attention.
That´s what I thought also, but I asked her, if it was in NY and she could just have said "Yes" to that, but did anwer Nope LA - so there might be some truth in this - only NOT his home, maybe she got that wrong...
why not direct message her so it not appear in public what is was? :shock:
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

calypso wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
I can´t, as she doesn´t follow me.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

calypso

Post by calypso »

Germangirl wrote:
calypso wrote:
Germangirl wrote: That´s what I thought also, but I asked her, if it was in NY and she could just have said "Yes" to that, but did anwer Nope LA - so there might be some truth in this - only NOT his home, maybe she got that wrong...
I can´t, as she doesn´t follow me.
the latest from her to you yes?

sabrinaland@DTDFan Very sure. If I get any more info I'll let you know.
18 minutes ago from web in reply to DTDFan

:wink:
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

calypso wrote: sabrinaland@DTDFan Very sure. If I get any more info I'll let you know.
18 minutes ago from web in reply to DTDFan

:wink:
Yes - so hopefuly, she actually comes up with some more info.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Now we know, were he will be :wink:

August 20, 2009

James Bond actor Daniel Craig will be having his martinis shaken, not stirred, at the Park Imperial building on West 56th Street.

Craig is moving into a 63rd-floor three-bedroom, three-bathroom rental with Central Park views next week -- and paying $38,000 a month for the privilege. The twice-divorced Craig, 41, who is dating 30-year-old film producer Satsuki Mitchell, has chosen an apartment that was formerly occupied by another stud, NASCAR driver Jeff Gordon. Gordon rented it for $26,000 a month before moving into a condo he bought at 15 Central Park West.

Craig is in town to star in a new Broadway play with fellow Hollywood hottie Hugh Jackman. Craig is making his New York theater debut in Keith Huff's "A Steady Rain," about two Chicago cops whose work tests their lifelong friendship.

Park Imperial residents are already buzzing about future Craig sightings in their gym, which we hear was a big selling point for the actor. The A-line of apartments at the building now includes Craig and gym rats Sean "Diddy" Combs and Christopher Meloni of "Law & Order." Deepak Chopra, who also lives in the Park Imperial, has been spotted in the gym, as well.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/08202009/re ... 185387.htm

Hopefuly this info is more true, then the "twice divorced" and "30 year old Sats" :roll:

Seems to me, he will have lots of guests (family) :D

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

GG, ohhh...nice to read this. The headline is "Bond street" :D :D :D , great. I was expected something like this. With a view over Central Park, wonderful. OGM...now Bond is in town with a place to stay. Watch out, NYC :) :) :) !!!!!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

They really make an effort to make this special.

The creative team includes set and costume design by two-time Tony Award winner Scott Pask with lighting design by two-time Tony Award nominee Hugh Vanstone and original music and sound design by Mark Bennett.

On Mark Bennett http://www.ibdb.com/person.php?id=70035
Last edited by Germangirl on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thelma

Post by Thelma »

Germangirl wrote:
Hopefuly this info is more true, then the "twice divorced" and "30 year old Sats" :roll:
Well,it takes some years,but she finally hit the big 30... :lol:
Cicero

Post by Cicero »

Sounds like a great place DC has found for his NY stay :wink:
"Hanging on your words, living on your breath, feeling with your skin"
Zibzabzut

Post by Zibzabzut »

Sounds like a wonderful place...but aren't they breaching on his privacy again? Granted he's only staying there for a few months but still; that could turn into a pap. playground if there not careful :?
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Thanks for a piece of new info.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Zibzabzut wrote:Sounds like a wonderful place...but aren't they breaching on his privacy again? Granted he's only staying there for a few months but still; that could turn into a pap. playground if there not careful :?
They sure are - and I don´t even have to look to know, that the Basura side will be outraged, that he dares to spend so much of his hard earned money for his comfort. :lol: F***ing stupid - as if anybody has more money in the pockets whether or not the celebs spend their money. They have taxes, I´d like to add.

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

I'm sure he's not covering the entire price of the rental. He must receive a stipend for living in NYC from the production company on top of his salary.
Crazy!
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:
Zibzabzut wrote:Sounds like a wonderful place...but aren't they breaching on his privacy again? Granted he's only staying there for a few months but still; that could turn into a pap. playground if there not careful :?
They sure are - and I don´t even have to look to know, that the Basura side will be outraged, that he dares to spend so much of his hard earned money for his comfort. :lol: F***ing stupid - as if anybody has more money in the pockets whether or not the celebs spend their money. They have taxes, I´d like to add.
Yes - and in the UK (where I assume his income is registered) his taxes will be eye-wateringly high. :shock: