Daniel & Satsuki - many good memories

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Sats' teeth are both natural and beautiful. My teeth are actually one of things I'm most pleased with - maybe it's because I've received nice comments on tha my teeth look amazing.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Didn't say they weren't natural. (although just about every kid in the US tends to grow up with the advantage of braces).
Zibzabzut

Post by Zibzabzut »

Ditto BB. I was lucky that I never had to have braces (I did get my gap binded though) but I know tons of kids my age and younger who had the advantages of them (or disadvantages for the years they had to wear'm :roll: ). She does have such a pretty smile!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:Didn't say they weren't natural. (although just about every kid in the US tends to grow up with the advantage of braces).
I meant caps or some such - braces are quite normal here, too. My daughter still has them and SHOULD wear them at night.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Braces are normal here too, about 30 % of the kids here are having braces. I've been very lucky, and have never needed it
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

I had fixed braces, too, when I was about 13 years old. And they were neccessary, I tell you. :roll: But it was not that bad to wear them, half of my friends had some, too.
Now I have (natural) teeth almost like DC with caps *grin* :lol:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Sazza

Post by Sazza »

Germangirl wrote:Image
She is so gorgeous!! Her smile is lovely, wish I had one like that!! She is so natural, Dan has a one in a million there!
"If the only thing left of you was your smile and your little finger, you'd still be more of a man than anyone I've ever known."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

catherinep

Post by catherinep »

Sats looks so beautiful in these pics... :D

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

catherinep wrote:Sats looks so beautiful in these pics... :D
She really does :D. but she weight quite more at this time. I got used to her weight now, so it's a bit strange to see her that way. Nevertheless she's gorgeous. Thanks a lot for those pics catherine :wink:. I never saw them that big and not so many.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Truly beautiful pics, what must he be saying to make her laugh so hard....mmmmh!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I am really thinking, she is - like Daniel - an easy laugh. Easy laughing at one minute - dead serious the other. They are so much alike...

Thelma

Post by Thelma »

Finally in HQ! Thank you Catherine :D
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »