Quantum of Solace

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Misha

Post by Misha »

007Mania wrote:
Misha wrote:
Faustine wrote: Probably the bus photos show a practice only. I have seen these shoes (bus pics) before, do not remember where.

In addition does not agree with the suit not?

James Bond in suit and this shoes.... :roll:
I'm willing to bet he won't be wearing those shoes in the final cut.
I think it's eiter practice and he wears other shoes in the final cut or they cut it finally so that the viewer can't see the shoes...
I'm sure you are right, because he can't perform those stunts in dress shoes afterall. Not unless he wants to risk injuring himself.
Renske

Post by Renske »

I love Dan for doing a lot of his own stunts. Not a lot of actors take the risk...
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

It seemed to me that I reminded well these shoes.

If they are not the same shoes are very similar not?
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Dunda wrote:
Faustine wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Laredo, watching the pic Faustine has posted I like to say:"No pads, all beef" :lol: :shock:

And I LIKE it!
not again :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I hope that this time could see his neck
Yeah heck, what's wrong the way he looks now? :twisted: :twisted:
I can see his neck very clearly in the pic where he's rehearsing for the stunts. It' a perfect balance between LC and CR!
My limit is Layer Cake body ... after it he´s the "ball of muscles" ... does not excite me at all the too much bodies worn out in gymnasium.... I remember too much the commentaries of my gay friends and ... my excitation evaporates :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks to MI6
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

Germangirl wrote:Image

Thanks to MI6
Its Spider-Dan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P Look out, here comes the Spider-Dan......... :lol: :P 8)
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

gugita14 wrote:

Thanks to MI6
Its Spider-Dan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P Look out, here comes the Spider-Dan......... :lol: :P 8)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

To many muscles for Spider Dan....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and his ass....

6. Say what I’m thinking
gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

Faustine wrote:
gugita14 wrote:

Thanks to MI6

and his ass....
Your right...........SUPER-DAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

gugita14 wrote:
Faustine wrote:
gugita14 wrote: Its Spider-Dan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P Look out, here comes the Spider-Dan......... :lol: :P 8)

and his ass....
Your right...........SUPER-DAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Has logrado que suelte una carcajada.

Thanks for the laugh :lol:

6. Say what I’m thinking
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Here are 13 stills of QOS in big format, 2000x3000, almost 6 MB every photo.

JoniJoni, if it´s necessary I will marry this idiot blond (my friend) in order that he says to me wherefrom he found these photos in this size.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5l94sq

6. Say what I’m thinking
Sue

Post by Sue »

Girls Girls :D

OH MY GOD!!! This is the first chance I have had to look at this topic and the photos have blown my mind!!! :D I know I am so far behind in seeing these pics, :oops: so please forgive me because I now intend to catch up real fast after seeing those sizzling photos of Daniel!!

Daniel is so gorgeous I am having heart palpitations here!!! :lol: Those suits and ties - oh wow!!! Dan looks amazing!!! :wink: What a body!!! What a jump!!! How many days until November??? Don't know if I can wait that long!!! :roll:

This is the way I love Daniel looking: suave, sophisciated, sexy, to die for looks and clothes!!! :shock: My eyes are on stalks!!! Love that shot where he smiles!!! :)

I'll have to tell my boyfriend I will be glued to the computer all night long but can't tell him I'm staring like some lovesick crazy woman at photos of Daniel Craig!!! :lol:

This might take forever to get through all these Daniel pics and postings!! What joy, what fun, what a way to spend my time!!! :wink:

Luve Sue and many thanks ladies :D
Hi there Daniel fans. Please feel free to e-mail me as I love to hear from others to keep me in touch with what's going on with Daniel!!! He is such an amazing actor, has amazing looks, those blue eyes and a sexy voice!!!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

[quote="gugita14
Your right...........SUPER-DAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Yes, more appropriate :wink:

redluna

Post by redluna »

Faustine wrote:Here are 13 stills of QOS in big format, 2000x3000, almost 6 MB every photo.

JoniJoni, if it´s necessary I will marry this idiot blond (my friend) in order that he says to me wherefrom he found these photos in this size.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5l94sq
Thank you Faustine!!!!!
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Super Dan, Spider Dan ... what else ???? :lol:

you kill me, with all these suppositions about his shoes :lol: :twisted:

nevertheless, our Spider Danny is so brave :twisted: