DC Selfies & Personals

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

https://youtu.be/JRgX0yItUaA

Ya can see Dan bad dancing by Adam at like 1m 20s. Just the top of his peroxide head, I'm crying laughing.
danielcraigss

Post by danielcraigss »

I don't see how anyone could see ANYTHING from that video. I don't even see Adam Driver. ...

Channing Tatum can only be identified due to his clothing and hat and that is DIFFICULT as is, it would be more difficult if you had no idea what he was wearing that night.

Why don't you screen shot the area in which you believe Daniel is dancing and post that along with the link as well as circle it.
CRAIGING FOR 12 LONG YEARS NOW

Daniel isn't social via Jamie Lee Curtis so I'm social for him.
Holler at the North-side Chester Wild boy. https://www.instagram.com/danielcraigsss/

YOUNG BLONDE BOND & THE DOUBLE O MOB TILL I DIE
CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

With an attitude like that I'll pass.
danielcraigss

Post by danielcraigss »

Good.
CRAIGING FOR 12 LONG YEARS NOW

Daniel isn't social via Jamie Lee Curtis so I'm social for him.
Holler at the North-side Chester Wild boy. https://www.instagram.com/danielcraigsss/

YOUNG BLONDE BOND & THE DOUBLE O MOB TILL I DIE
CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

Listen people. Take this as an example above.

There's a way you ask people to do things and it's not to make demands of them. If you can't see it, that's your problem, and I'd be happy to assist providing you don't jump down my throat in the future.

I sincerely hope someone else helps you danielcraigss and that while you're at it you learn some manners.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I only saw this now. Please dont say People , Cheeky. You know us by now a Little and know, this is not the attitude at all displayed on this forum. Needless to say, I certainly dont agree with this sort of behavior. If you cant be polite, dccs, dont post. Sorry, but with an aggressive Post like this, there is no other way to treat it.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I only saw this now. Please dont say People , Cheeky. You know us by now a Little and know, this is not the attitude at all displayed on this forum. Needless to say, I certainly dont agree with this sort of behavior. If you cant be polite, dccs, dont post. Sorry, but with an aggressive Post like this, there is no other way to treat it.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

You're right GG. Sorry for generalising.
danielcraigss

Post by danielcraigss »

This is the internet. You aren't speaking to someone face to face. None of us actually verbally speak at all. We type back and forth and in that situation, things are taken their own way on their own terms. Something can be typed and read , which can be taken in a whole different light if spoken verbally. Now, I'm not going to deny the fact that I typed the way I did to sound harsh, because I did--- but more importantly, I was more pissed off that you didn't really think about people who cannot see as well as others.

I took out my anger on you, it was wrong of me and for that I am sorry. Whether you choose to accept my apology or not is all your decision.

Some people don't understand how difficult it is to ask for help but also to have the courage to ask anything in the first place.

My deepest apologies to all that have to see negative behaviour in the forum, as well.
CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

You're right. It's the internet. There's still guides on etiquette because of the reason that text can be construed in a number of ways which is why I try to be more mindful of what I write unless I get riled up.

Which is why I said 'problem'. I was mobile and angry and searching for a word and it wasn't the best word. That's quite possibly because, as you say, it doesn't account for bad eyesight, which I'm sadly more than aware of given my own is leading me down a path of risky illnesses and procedures as I get older...... :( So, yes, it was not the best word at all. Sorry if it offended you or anybody else.

On help, it WILL get easier. There's no shame in asking anyone to assist in anything and it will come with time and age and good experiences. I would give anyone my own shirt off my own back if they were in trouble or if I could help in anyway. That's my nature. Likewise, my own internal issue is that I'm not great when I feel like I'm being told what to do, or that I'm trying to lead people on or whatnot, and never have been... especially when it will take time out of my day to do something like this and I have a lot of stuff to do already today which means I'll probably be unlikely to get around to doing this until very late tonight or on Thursday as I will (likely) be away on business tomorrow. It was all pure chance that I found out. I wouldn't have if I wasn't working from home today!

I was mobile when I posted the link and I thought I was just being helpful but in that moment it made me feel unwelcome and as if there is no value in me posting at all because it was as you say aggressive. It's not point scoring from me here or unnecessarily dredging it up. Just saying how I was feeling because that's just as important to clear the air.

I do accept your apology. I'm not the type to hold a grudge or to keep judging people there's no need to worry about that. I'm more like a boy. I'll probably be your best friend in the next ten minutes :P.

I don't want to clog the forum up further with this. If there is anything you need to say to me, just pop it in a PM and we can sort it out there :).
CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

He's here, hiding a bit! Adam Driver is on the far right, dancing like crazy throughout and Channing on the left (who is being completely chill :P)

It's better in motion than it is still and YouTube sucks for frame by frame (I can't be bothered downloading it RN and then running it through some of my programs I have!) but this should help you pick out his location for anyone who is struggling so you should be able to find him now :D (1m 20s-1m 30s approx)... The white head and the blue shirt is the most prominent bit! Included time stamp in the grab. Best I can do with the freeze frame.

A small glimpse, it might not be him, but given the other two guys are there, the same night and the same band... Think it is. Winner winner, chicken dinner either way :). HTH now.

http://imgur.com/a/00GpE
bubita

Post by bubita »

Hi Cheeky!
I saw him! he was wearing the same shirt as the pics above, and that peroxide hair gave him away.
Thanks much! seems he was having a great time.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

CheekyNandos wrote:https://youtu.be/JRgX0yItUaA

Ya can see Dan bad dancing by Adam at like 1m 20s. Just the top of his peroxide head, I'm crying laughing.
Actually, look at 39 -40 secs in, you can see DC giving it his all. :lol:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Remionds me a bit of HP Baxxter from Scooter when jumping and dancing:lol: :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4A4K7A_eEk

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com