News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I assume, she has a lot of impact. She is the producer and if she stamps her feet, she will get her will. Whatever that will is.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I will lose all respect for BB if she doesn't show more Daniel skin screen time and doesn't include more almost-sex scenes!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:I will lose all respect for BB if she doesn't show more Daniel skin screen time and doesn't include more almost-sex scenes!
Right - whether or not Daniel himself wants to do it. :evil: She just needs to showcase his sexy side again. Forster forgot to do that, too. :evil:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

purple

Post by purple »

Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote:I will lose all respect for BB if she doesn't show more Daniel skin screen time and doesn't include more almost-sex scenes!
Right - whether or not Daniel himself wants to do it. :evil: She just needs to showcase his sexy side again. Forster forgot to do that, too. :evil:
Oooooh GG we disagree here - to me looked his best in QoS. But then again, I find him most attractive when he wears an impeccable suit (and coat...). Probably my favourite moments: when he is in Mitchell's apartment, at MI6 HQ when they discuss those tagged bills and his arrival at La Paz airport.

We will have to debate that over a glass of champagne...at some point :twisted:
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

My thoughts, for what they're worth, are that we will see a different look again for the next movie. Bond films are great marketing opportunities and stylists must be falling over themselves to set a new trend. Fashion bores me but even I noticed how Skyfall set a new trend for skinny suits. I am convinced the style will change and set new trends in the next. I imagine BB and DC have a say in that look (they helped choose the notorious blue shorts) but there will be stylists paid a lot to initiate the ideas, suggest options and make those decisions alongside them.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

CockHargreaves wrote:My thoughts, for what they're worth, are that we will see a different look again for the next movie. Bond films are great marketing opportunities and stylists must be falling over themselves to set a new trend. Fashion bores me but even I noticed how Skyfall set a new trend for skinny suits. I am convinced the style will change and set new trends in the next. I imagine BB and DC have a say in that look (they helped choose the notorious blue shorts) but there will be stylists paid a lot to initiate the ideas, suggest options and make those decisions alongside them.
Yes, for sure. All of this - but how many new hairstyles can they develop for him? We had a good "short" length for CR, monk hair, but nice when ruffled for QOS and cc for SF. What else IS there? Maybe lonbger like on Janas avi or what he had recently.

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

...me? I am here :wink: .
@Cocky,
I like your avi!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes, love it.

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Germangirl wrote:
:stick_iagree: with this too.... 8)

And Roger Moore? He was my first introduction to Bond. I remember he did an "audience with" in my town just before SF came out. I came very close to going before I realised that a) I couldn't quite afford it and b) I would be expecting him to talk about Daniel. He may not have talked about him ALL night but a few comments may have been forthcoming...

YES Cocky!!! Your new avi is lovely!!!!! :thumbup:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:Yes, love it.
:stick_iagree: I love it too. Great hair style for the next Bond. Pleeeeeeze.
purple

Post by purple »

sf2la wrote:
Ladies are you talking about Cocky's or Jana's avi? Actually it doesn't matter because I like them both :D
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

purple wrote:
sf2la wrote:
Ladies are you talking about Cocky's or Jana's avi? Actually it doesn't matter because I like them both :D
Me too. :D
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
purple wrote:
sf2la wrote: :stick_iagree: I love it too. Great hair style for the next Bond. Pleeeeeeze.
Me too. :D
I think I can speak for all us semi-long/long timers on the forum. We think Jana has the all-time best avi. Period. No question. Best look outside of a movie set. So hers is like the Lifetime Oscar of avi's. Cocky's is like a dark horse out of nowhere. A smashing, runaway success!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Definitely those two avis cover his serious and his goofy side :D

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Locatetv.com/blog/fansite-of-the-week named d2d as fan site of the week. Pretty cool