Rachel Weisz film news

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:
sf2la wrote:I would venture to say that there's no way he'd back out because of the accent. If he really wasn't able to pull it off, they'd have made a statement that he and the production company decided to dissolve their interest. He wouldn't leave them high and dry. Too, it isn't essential that he has an American accent. There are attorneys with British accents. But with that behind him now, hopefully, he can enjoy his free time. Isn't that what we all want out of life? We shouldn't be more concerned about his career than he is -that's for sure. He's financially set for life and can do whatever he wants now. He's not new to movie making, so he knew what he was doing when he bailed. I just think he didn't want another DH, he couldn't get along with the director, or whatever. I'm now anxious for this movie to come out to see what it could have been.
I know SF. I was just grasping at straws. I'm over it. Will wait for what's next. :sigh:
Haha - I know it, tBoss. Unless we get some insider info, I wonder if we'll ever know. Too bad K wasn't going to work on their wardrobes :wink: Am in Belfast now but will be in Dublin for much of the week. Eyes are on duty! :shock: 8)
Now you have 1 more things to add to your work load. Being our on watch person. Do you need an assistant? I can apply for the job :roll:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
sf2la wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote: I know SF. I was just grasping at straws. I'm over it. Will wait for what's next. :sigh:
Haha - I know it, tBoss. Unless we get some insider info, I wonder if we'll ever know. Too bad K wasn't going to work on their wardrobes :wink: Am in Belfast now but will be in Dublin for much of the week. Eyes are on duty! :shock: 8)
Now you have 1 more things to add to your work load. Being our on watch person. Do you need an assistant? I can apply for the job :roll:
Of course!!! But I have no money to pay for an assistant :-(

We could get our stalk on. Lol.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

I wouldn't have recognised Colin Farrell here....
I wonder when Rachel is going to turn up?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... inues.html
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Didn't know that Léa Seydoux is in the movie too.

She was great in Blue Is the Warmest Colour.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Dunda wrote:Didn't know that Léa Seydoux is in the movie too.

She was great in Blue Is the Warmest Colour.
Yes. It's got a great cast. :)
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I found this interesting about RZ...

http://thefilmexperience.net/blog/2014/ ... tatus.html
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes, poor thing. She is in a dangerous age and away from it for a long time. Of course, others her age ARE working, so I hope for her, she will get the chancce. But I never saw her with Daniel. Just didn't seem to fit in my book.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

purple

Post by purple »

Well GG it seems our wish was granted :( we will not see them together. I should be more careful what I wish for next time...
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

purple wrote:Well GG it seems our wish was granted :( we will not see them together. I should be more careful what I wish for next time...
Not sure, I am sad. I rather not see him then in something not good or troubled because of issues. His next film outside of Bond needs to be good and successful.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

purple

Post by purple »

Germangirl wrote:
purple wrote:Well GG it seems our wish was granted :( we will not see them together. I should be more careful what I wish for next time...
Not sure, I am sad. I rather not see him then in something not good or troubled because of issues. His next film outside of Bond needs to be good and successful.
I'll keep my fingers crossed for that!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes, that will be essential. He was incredibly unlucky and has deserved some luck with his other roles.

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Germangirl wrote:
I surprise myself to say this but :stick_iagree: . Daniel needs to be in something of quality outside of Bond if he is to maintain the interest of Hollywood / the general public...
TripAces

Post by TripAces »

OK...so I got an account mostly to post this response. Here is what I heard on Daniel's TWT pull out:

The script wasn't in shape yet.

Now, if you've paid attention to interviews Daniel has done in recent years, particularly in the behind the scenes doc for TGWTDT, you'll learn that he doesn't like to start filming without the script in shape. I'm sure he was burned on this in QoS and DH.

Add to this that he also needed to start getting in shape for Bond 24, well, there ya have it.
"Trip aces...Aces win."
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

That's what I thought too.

"A writer, I'm not"...I'm sure he remembered the mess while filming QoS.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

TripAces wrote:OK...so I got an account mostly to post this response. Here is what I heard on Daniel's TWT pull out:

The script wasn't in shape yet.

Now, if you've paid attention to interviews Daniel has done in recent years, particularly in the behind the scenes doc for TGWTDT, you'll learn that he doesn't like to start filming without the script in shape. I'm sure he was burned on this in QoS and DH.

Add to this that he also needed to start getting in shape for Bond 24, well, there ya have it.
Tripaces, cool name btw, this is how I started. I wanted to post something regarding a certain topic and see how it ended. :twisted:
Might be scary, but I would say, it would be sad, if you stopped posting now after you went through the trouble of getting this very nice avi and all. Just saying.... :wink:

Re him wanting to get in shape-dont think, thats the reason. He worked out every day on his Bond sets, after a crueling day, so it wouldnt have been a problem after a days shoot of this. But the script makes sense.
Last edited by Germangirl on Wed May 21, 2014 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.