Dan with buddies thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

He sucks us dry to spill us out afterwards :evil:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Ah guys...! You're depressing me! :shock: Although you all have some very valid points. I just want to believe that Daniel has some kind of career plan and will come back into the limelight soon. I agree with Mrs B that, generally, theatre is not my bag but its the medium Daniel grew up with so its only natural that he return to this when he seems to enjoy it. With the right play in the right city, I would JUMP at the chance to see him act on stage. He IS the best actor around and it would be an amazing thing to see that expressed in a truly physical environment like the theatre. I would BEG him to make a movie if I could and not just Bond 24. I also feel that his acting talents deserve more than movie franchises and he needs a lovely little independent movie with bite. Heck, he could even do what he did with Foaf and get together with a mate who knows how to direct and make the damn movie himself if he had the script. But who knows what kind of interest his agent is getting at the moment? I believe in Daniel to 'make good' and I wouldn't change him for the world... but every now and then, you have to give those we love the most a little kick up the arse just to try and help them do the right thing... :)

PS. Regarding his occasional punch up with a photographer or such like... We Pisceans are very impulsive creatures and we have a temper that is fierce when provoked. :roll:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The Beauty and the Beast :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SmittenDramaKitten

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

both handsome men, but Daniel just has that something, I suppose that is why he is successful as an actor. The "something" extra not just looks.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to A!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Two very handsome men with cool sunglasses
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
SmittenDramaKitten

I know one of them obviously... who's the other? :?

I just remember something in relation to the 'Danscara' comments from my Foaf picture posts... the 'Danscara' thing could explain why he had pink eye at the premiere. In an interview that he did with Edith Bowman on that day, I saw it on TV and noticed that one of his eyes looked really red. Boring but true. 8)
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

NextBondGirl wrote:I know one of them obviously... who's the other? :?

I just remember something in relation to the 'Danscara' comments from my Foaf picture posts... the 'Danscara' thing could explain why he had pink eye at the premiere. In an interview that he did with Edith Bowman on that day, I saw it on TV and noticed that one of his eyes looked really red. Boring but true. 8)
The lower one is Matthew Vaughan. :D
New pic to me.
SmittenDramaKitten

Of course it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll: :oops: I know him too......
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks t A!

Jason Nazmiyal And Daniel Craig At The Nazmiyal Collection Showroom

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Thanks A & D! :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

You know, when that was?

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:You know, when that was?
Its on their facebook page dated May 31

https://www.facebook.com/NazmiyalAntiqu ... ion=stream