Cowboys and Aliens news and tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

cheryl1700 wrote:His mother, seems a very sensible person, making her boy learn how to cook before he went out on his own, I'm sure it has saved him alot money when he was skint student, and had alot of good nights in. Wonder if he makes birthday cakes and stuff for his friends, i think that would be romantic being made a birthday cake by your hubbie/boyfriend
cheers for the all info on the cooking history, dunda and jana!
In the Kimmel interview, it seemed more in vain of spaghetti etc with Sauce Bolognese - not real high class cooking. :wink: But who knows - like you said, we would eat anything, he'd cooked. I am sure, he is a happy bunny, if he is surrounded by good friends...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

I always prefer "working class cooking" to the "high class cooking". Who will be full, if there are three small carrots, a slice of a potato and a piece of veal in the size of a matchbox covered in trufflesauce on the plate :wink: ?
Last edited by Jana66 on Wed May 04, 2011 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Jana66 wrote:I always prefer "working class cooking" the "high class cooking". Who will be full, if there are three carrots, a slice of a potato and a piece of veal in the size of a matchbox covered in trufflesauce on the plate :wink: ?
:lol: :lol: Sooo true. I like my plate full, too. No nouvelle cuisine pour moi :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu May 05, 2016 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

That's fantastic!. Hollywood should snap you up! :D
lauriesplace

Post by lauriesplace »

that was amazing, you really should do that for a living!!!
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Flaming heck D_C!! :shock:

That is Hollywood standard. :sigh: I wish someone over there would just catch on and offer you a job!!
caramel

Post by caramel »

Sylvia's girl wrote:That's fantastic!. Hollywood should snap you up! :D
I agree. Really well done! Did you tweet the pic to Favreau yet?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

caramel wrote:
I agree. Really well done! Did you tweet the pic to Favreau yet?
Yeah - he might end up being a fan before they start promos. In a way - I believe the Fav is a man, if he likes something, he will go for it.

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu May 05, 2016 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu May 05, 2016 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu May 05, 2016 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Daniel_Craig wrote:
THX! I´m glad, you like it. ;)

...and Hollywood? It´s a dream...
..sometimes dreams become true. Just remember your old buddies, when you are there, inventing art for movies and DC :wink:

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »