Cowboys and Aliens news and tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Anglophile wrote: Jon Favreau seems like such a lovely guy! Every time I read his tweets he makes me smile. :D
He is a big cuddle bear.

Hi Anglo - :wave: off to work now..
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Hi GG! Have a nice workday! Image
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Harrison Ford: 'Cowboys And Aliens Is Bang-On'

Harrison Ford thinks his upcoming film 'Cowboys and Aliens' is the type of film people will see ''more than once'' - and says he loved working with Daniel Craig on it.

Harrison Ford thinks people will like his next film so much they will see it "more than once".

The actor, who is starring in the up-coming 'Cowboys and Aliens' said he is "delighted" to be involved in it and particularly enjoyed working with his co-star Daniel Craig who he called "a funny smart guy."

The 68-year-old 'Morning Glory' star told BANG Showbiz: "It seems to be the kind of movie people go to these days more than once. I'm delighted to be involved in one of those and I think everyone involved did a bang-on job.

"It was wonderful working with Daniel Craig who is a funny, smart guy and the director Jon Favreau who did the two 'Iron Man' films."

The 'Indiana Jones' veteran added that he enjoyed filming scenes on horseback and hinted that his role is similar to his 'Morning Glory' character Mike Pomeroy, who is a "grumpy old man".

He said: "It's a very different kind of movie and I was very happy to do it - and it was great to be outside the whole time on a horse. and I play a grumpy old man in that as well."

source: http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/st ... on_1195220

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Thanks for the articles. I have been so busy the short versions of them are helpful.
Can't wait, :clapclap:
calypso

Post by calypso »

olivia at globes
ImageImage
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Olvia liiked beautiful, Ryan Seacrest interviewd her and she was so nice.
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

Wondering if Craig will go...
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Guess he is there, if someone already saw him but will be in the back like he was at the Oscars right after his presentation...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Germangirl wrote:Guess he is there, if someone already saw him but will be in the back like he was at the Oscars right after his presentation...
I really doubt he is there, I could be proved wrong but its a long and drawn out evening.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu May 05, 2016 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Not sure, if this isn't a bit over the top for the GG's. How will she top that in glamour for the Oscars?

caramel

Post by caramel »

looks like glitter is in - looking at Olivia, AJ's glitter in green. Didn't like them both. OW's was OTT. Her hair and make up was good tho.
calypso

Post by calypso »

The Return of the Western

http://www.joe.ie/entertainment/enterta ... n-008705-1

In the immediate, not much. However, filmmakers appear to be preparing to give the gunslingers a second chance. One of this summer's biggest blockbusters is set to be Cowboys & Aliens, a mix of Sci-fi and Western genres based on a cult graphic novel. Starring Daniel Craig and Harrison Ford, the hugely-budgeted epic is under the stewardship of Iron Man director Jon Favreau.
ImageImage
caramel

Post by caramel »

vinalvina RT @cwboysandaliens: Here's UGO Entertainment with another reaction to the first 40 minutes of Cowboys & Aliens: "Daniel Effing Craig.... http://fb.me/Mdz47Bbr
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

caramel wrote:
vinalvina RT @cwboysandaliens: Here's UGO Entertainment with another reaction to the first 40 minutes of Cowboys & Aliens: "Daniel Effing Craig.... http://fb.me/Mdz47Bbr
Wow. I'm not a fan of westerns and I can say that I pretty much hate sci-fi. But I LOVE DC, and after reading this....I'll probably move right into the movie theater this summer. I can see that popcorn will become my main food group.