STEADY RAIN pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Zibzabzut

Post by Zibzabzut »

So I think I'm totally forming a new crush on this white haired body guard of his...gosh he's handsome!! 8)
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

Sophie wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Sophie wrote:I do hope we'll have the chance to get an autograph after the play!
We MUST have one :wink:
You can make the queue, when you don´t see the show..

and if I see the show?? What should I do? Do they give autographs inside the theater?? :?

Should I make the queue on Friday night? ( I'm gonna see the show on Saturday)

ahhh, so many questions...
I'm curious too. I read some where that they are only signing play bills. So, wouldn't we have to go after we saw the play so we had a play bill?
Linda

Post by Linda »

Thanks for the great pictues everyone. I am getting really excited for my trip and hope to get to see Daniel that close.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sophie wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Sophie wrote:I do hope we'll have the chance to get an autograph after the play!
We MUST have one :wink:
You can make the queue, when you don´t see the show..

and if I see the show?? What should I do? Do they give autographs inside the theater?? :?
Of course, I meant, you go at that day, when you don´t see the show at all. Maybe they have playbills to buy without seeing the show. sf2la will know the answer to that. She is on her fligth back home and will come back answering questions later.

I would think its best to go there half an hour or so before the play starts to hopefully see them get in and then just wait...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Cicero

Post by Cicero »

Fantastic pics :D :D
It looks extremely crowded outside...
"Hanging on your words, living on your breath, feeling with your skin"
Penelope

Post by Penelope »

Zibzabzut wrote:So I think I'm totally forming a new crush on this white haired body guard of his...gosh he's handsome!! 8)
I'm with you on that. He's more handsome than either of the movie stars he's watching over. I wonder how well he delivers a line.
togal

Post by togal »

Cyanaurora wrote:
Sophie wrote:
Germangirl wrote: You can make the queue, when you don´t see the show..

Should I make the queue on Friday night? ( I'm gonna see the show on Saturday)

ahhh, so many questions...
I'm curious too. I read some where that they are only signing play bills. So, wouldn't we have to go after we saw the play so we had a play bill?
i'm also pondering this. i'm seeing the show on a saturday night so i was thinking i may wait at the stage door during the sunday matinee. i don't think they sell the play bills because they only give them out when you enter the theatre after they check your ticket.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

With Oprah...today at her live show in Central Park. I detect a cardi Image

Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

bumblebee wrote:With Oprah...today at her live show in Central Park. I detect a cardi Image
And is there more facial hair than just the tash???
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

bumblebee wrote:With Oprah...today at her live show in Central Park. I detect a cardi Image

BB, thank you...right eagle-eyed :D :D :D .
cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

Penelope wrote:
Zibzabzut wrote:So I think I'm totally forming a new crush on this white haired body guard of his...gosh he's handsome!! 8)
I'm with you on that. He's more handsome than either of the movie stars he's watching over. I wonder how well he delivers a line.
As good-looking as he is, he must surely be an aspiring actor. What a way to get noticed! Be a bodyguard to HJ and DC and get your face in lots of photos. But maybe he's a little too pretty?
cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

BB. Thanks for putting up this great photo@
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Thanks,BB! :D
cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

Miss-Meow wrote:
And is there more facial hair than just the tash???
No, I was wrong!
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")