Video of Daniel dancing in Some Voices

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Sophie

Post by Sophie »

babeondrums wrote:hello everyone, i'm a newbie and i just wanted to know if i'm the only one who can't see the video? :( ( it says that it is a private video) whoever loaded, would you mind adding me as a friend? - i'm babeondrums- i would love to see Daniel dance! lol :D
Hi! I've put the link a few days ago but I can't watch the video anymore... :(
I don't know why it's private now. :?
you wanna do WHAT to me?
HappyAppy04

Post by HappyAppy04 »

Just a note. If you have a Youtube account, if you send the creator of the video a PM, he/she will add you as a friend and you can view the video.

Nice person, totally took pity on me :lol: Said he/she made the video private out of concern of being busted for copyright.
http://shutupfilter.blogspot.com/

"What's money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do." ~ Bob Dylan
sarahat

Post by sarahat »

D: The video went private... NOOOOO.
ImageImageImageImage
R.I.P Steve Irwin.
sarahat

Post by sarahat »

Did anyone save the file before they porvated it? :C
ImageImageImageImage
R.I.P Steve Irwin.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I have it as flv. So, if those who want it, just tell me how to make it available for you, I`ll be happy to do so.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sarahat

Post by sarahat »

Germangirl wrote:I have it as flv. So, if those who want it, just tell me how to make it available for you, I`ll be happy to do so.
Oh wow!! That'd be great! Not sure what flv would need to play it.... but, i have quicktime, and realplayer and stuff....
if that works, could you email it to me: lillyon@comcast.net ??? THANKS!! <3 It was such a cute part.... cna't wait to find and watch that movie!!! I hope I can find it in region 1.... and hopfeully at a rental store first.
ImageImageImageImage
R.I.P Steve Irwin.
HappyAppy04

Post by HappyAppy04 »

Here's a link for this video as a Quicktime movie:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/akhway (file is at the bottom of the page)

I feel kind of bad lifting the video from Youtube, but hey, it's all in the sake of sharing, right? Especially for the Some Voices deprived :wink:

"What's money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do." ~ Bob Dylan
sarahat

Post by sarahat »

OMG THANKYOU SO MUCH!

I want to see this SO bad... Daniel looks ADORABLE.
ImageImageImageImage
R.I.P Steve Irwin.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

HappyAppy04 wrote:Here's a link for this video as a Quicktime movie:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/akhway (file is at the bottom of the page)

I feel kind of bad lifting the video from Youtube, but hey, it's all in the sake of sharing, right? Especially for the Some Voices deprived :wink:
HappyAppy, thanks for being so fast. Otherwise I might really have had faced the need to finally learn how to do this d*** stuff. :lol: :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

HappyAppy04

Post by HappyAppy04 »

Germangirl wrote: HappyAppy, thanks for being so fast. Otherwise I might really have had faced the need to finally learn how to do this d*** stuff. :lol: :wink:
lol! It's ok, I didn't want you to think I was trying to steal your thunder! My flagrant outer nerd was busy this weekend learning how to mooch .flv videos from websites and convert them and now I'm having SO much fun, it's just ridiculous :lol:

I'm trying to convert the Charlie Rose interview into a .mov so I can watch it on my desktop without have to visit the site (I already have the audio, but DC is so adorable in this interview)

How did I ever live before with a pokey dial-up connection??? :wink:

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

HappyAppy04 wrote:I'm trying to convert the Charlie Rose interview into a .mov so I can watch it on my desktop without have to visit the site (I already have the audio, but DC is so adorable in this interview)
:wink: Be careful with that. It's a very long interview and I have saved it on the comp of my hubby. It was flv-format and takes only 150000 KB. On the comp there was no flv-player available and I have not dared to download one :wink: :wink: :wink: , so I converted the flv-format into avi-format to watch it via Mediaplayer.
Great sh** happened, after the conversion the file has grown to 23 Giga :shock: and my hubby wasn't very lucky with that :lol: :lol:
After that 'incident' he came home next day and he had bought a laptop for me :) :) . So I can not ruin his comp any more.
And I have downloaded a free flv-player, so there is no more need to convert a .flv into a .avi
HappyAppy04

Post by HappyAppy04 »

Dunda wrote: :wink: Be careful with that. It's a very long interview and I have saved it on the comp of my hubby. It was flv-format and takes only 150000 KB. On the comp there was no flv-player available and I have not dared to download one :wink: :wink: :wink: , so I converted the flv-format into avi-format to watch it via Mediaplayer.
Great sh** happened, after the conversion the file has grown to 23 Giga :shock: and my hubby wasn't very lucky with that :lol: :lol:
After that 'incident' he came home next day and he had bought a laptop for me :) :) . So I can not ruin his comp any more.
And I have downloaded a free flv-player, so there is no more need to convert a .flv into a .avi
lol, oh wow!!!! 23 Giga?!!? Sheeeesh. But hey, what a happy "accident", you got a laptop out of the deal! :lol:

I converted my Charlie Rose .flv file into a Quicktime .mov and it only swelled up to 32.7 MB, which is large, but acceptable (considering it's 17 minutes long) BUT the audio is off slightly, just by a few milliseconds and it's driving me bananas. So a free flash player is in my future... :roll: ah well.

Thanks for the heads up, I almost wish I had a hubby's computer to experiment on! (but then I would have to have a hubby and I just don't feel like putting up with one right now :lol:)

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

HappyAppy04,

have you any idea how to cut the flv-file after the 17 min.?? I only was able to save the whole CR-show which lasted nearly one hour.
HappyAppy04

Post by HappyAppy04 »

Dunda-

I have a couple ideas on how to cut the .flv file, but maybe this would work too? Here's a link to the Charlie Rose interview online, there's a little flash player on the site that shows only Daniel's part:

http://www.charlierose.com/search?q=dan ... hToYear=YY (thanks to
Agrippina for the link!)

I found the .flv file in my browser's cache (it's around 38 MB) then converted it to a .mov but since you have a flash player, you won't have to. The audio synching problem I have might be a result of converting it to a .mov

I'm going back to the drawing board. I have Quicktime Pro and I'm going to try downloading the entire hr long video, *then* edit it to Daniel's 17 minutes.

*crosses fingers*

This is the result of me having WAY too much time on my hands. I had ankle surgery in April and am still confined to a cast and crutches for 2 more weeks. While I'm bored out of my skull, I've decided there are worse fates than having to sit and work on Daniel related projects all day :wink:

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks for 'cutting thing'.

Get well soon.
HappyAppy04 wrote:While I'm bored out of my skull, I've decided there are worse fates than having to sit and work on Daniel related projects all day :wink:
That's really true :lol: :lol: