Video of Daniel dancing in Some Voices

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

HappyAppy04 wrote:
Germangirl wrote: HappyAppy, thanks for being so fast. Otherwise I might really have had faced the need to finally learn how to do this d*** stuff. :lol: :wink:
lol! It's ok, I didn't want you to think I was trying to steal your thunder! :wink:
My thunder? Rather a mild wind blow on my side :lol:
Happy you did it. :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sarahat

Post by sarahat »

HappyAppy04 wrote:
I'm trying to convert the Charlie Rose interview into a .mov so I can watch it on my desktop without have to visit the site (I already have the audio, but DC is so adorable in this interview)

How did I ever live before with a pokey dial-up connection??? :wink:
Charlie Rose Interview???

Link please? :)
ImageImageImageImage
R.I.P Steve Irwin.
Renske

Post by Renske »

I have that interview in avi or mov on my computer. It's a large file (73mb or something), but I'll upload it to sendspace when I get home tonight.
sarahat

Post by sarahat »

:) sweet! Thanks!!! <3
ImageImageImageImage
R.I.P Steve Irwin.
Renske

Post by Renske »

hi,

I uploaded the Charlie Rose interview. It's 182MB large tho, because I don't know how to cut the parts without Daniel. :?

Here's the link:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6dbzjg
HappyAppy04

Post by HappyAppy04 »

Sweet! Thanks Renske, you rock :D

Would you mind if I took this, edited it to only Daniel's part, and maybe posted it on Youtube? (If I feel like tempting fate)

It's your file and I won't do anything you don't want me to 8)
http://shutupfilter.blogspot.com/

"What's money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do." ~ Bob Dylan
sarahat

Post by sarahat »

Renske wrote:hi,

I uploaded the Charlie Rose interview. It's 182MB large tho, because I don't know how to cut the parts without Daniel. :?

Here's the link:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6dbzjg
THANKS.

Downloading now ;)
ImageImageImageImage
R.I.P Steve Irwin.
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Much prefer the Charlie Rose interview as opposed to the David Letterman interview. That was a joke. I got the feeling that this was still earlier in the game and there was still negative press about DC at the time. Letterman was not congenial that evening and I did not like the jokes or comments he made. Didn't give DC a chance to speak at all! That's criminal!

Renske

Post by Renske »

HappyAppy04 wrote:Sweet! Thanks Renske, you rock :D

Would you mind if I took this, edited it to only Daniel's part, and maybe posted it on Youtube? (If I feel like tempting fate)

It's your file and I won't do anything you don't want me to 8)

Go right ahead ;-)
danielcraigss

Re: Ray in Some Voices

Post by danielcraigss »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
CRAIGING FOR 12 LONG YEARS NOW

Daniel isn't social via Jamie Lee Curtis so I'm social for him.
Holler at the North-side Chester Wild boy. https://www.instagram.com/danielcraigsss/

YOUNG BLONDE BOND & THE DOUBLE O MOB TILL I DIE