New Stage Roles For Daniel?

This is the place to discuss all of Mr. Craig's work on stage.

Moderator: Germangirl

ChristineWhiting

Post by ChristineWhiting »

I was just watching the clip of DC signing outside the stage door in NY. He says 'it will get better' to someone in crowd who must of just watched it. OMG i so know how he feels -you just want the play to speed up and the lines become sharper and quicker. With only the two of them on stage and no interval, it must be so hard to keep the right speed/excitement/tension etc. I known i've only done local theatre, but when you are standing in the wings and you can hear the audience coming in and settling - you just want to be sick. But then you take that first step onto the stage and away you go and when you are finished you are so pleased with yourself and can't wait to do it again. OMG - please please can this play come to London. I don't want to go by myself to NY and NY is a place i want to share with my hubby not friends and i'm stuck for sitters.
My boss's husband is doing the NY marathon at 1/2 term, so they are already there and you guessed it ... she got tickets. So my only hope is that he is ill and can't make the marathon so i can go in his place.!!!
A disappointed but glad for those that are going Christine
Elvenstar

Post by Elvenstar »

Actually we saw an interview about how he bagan involved with 'Rain'.
He said that he was searching for a play to star with Cate Blanchett. So I have high hopes for it to happen.
Id love to see him in a play with her or my fav actresses Naomi Watts or Cate Winslet. With all 3 of them he costarred so I think it's possible!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Elvenstar wrote:Id love to see him in a play with her or my fav actresses Naomi Watts or Cate Winslet. With all 3 of them he costarred so I think it's possible!
I can't remember anything with Daniel and Naomi :?

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Dunda wrote:
Elvenstar wrote:Id love to see him in a play with her or my fav actresses Naomi Watts or Cate Winslet. With all 3 of them he costarred so I think it's possible!
I can't remember anything with Daniel and Naomi :?
That's because there wasn't anything :wink:.
sasha

Post by sasha »

From interview that Luna posted
http://www.buzzinefilm.com/interviews/f ... s-07242011

EI: Do you have plans to go back to theater?

DC: I’d love to, yeah. Not immediate, but maybe I'll do something else in New York, on Broadway. I did a play on Broadway two years ago, and I had a great time doing that. Me and Wolverine.

It's seems like he is thinking about something, at least he is not rejecting the possibility and with him based in NY - everything possible!
It's what i'm keep telling to myself, but right now it's not enough months in the year for him. I missed The Steady Rain. :twisted: