Macbeth

This is the place to discuss all of Mr. Craig's work on stage.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Re: Macbeth

Post by Germangirl »

All in all something to look forward to
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

SophieYangDC wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:35 am Oh niceeee :)
I really hope the future stage work, if there is any, can make it a tour. It's painful for me to fly from the west coast to NY :(...
At least you are the same continent......Someone like me is huh disadvantaged so much you cant believe. I need to obtain visa for US even if we are EU country....Anyway. Who knows maybe he could do something in Europe. He is circling around my country a lot. Skyfall = Turkey, Knives out 2 = Greece and Serbia. Belgrade is still 5 hours by car and probably could have made a trip, but COVID was and is still around.....
Last edited by videnovasan on Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
SophieYangDC

Post by SophieYangDC »

Sorry I shouldn't complain here...you're right I'm lucky already!
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

SophieYangDC wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:16 am Sorry I shouldn't complain here...you're right I'm lucky already!
I wasn't supposed to be mean, but reading my post I come across as mean a bit. I'm sorry if I offend you...
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
SophieYangDC

Post by SophieYangDC »

videnovasan wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:48 pm
SophieYangDC wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:16 am Sorry I shouldn't complain here...you're right I'm lucky already!
I wasn't supposed to be mean, but reading my post I come across as mean a bit. I'm sorry if I offend you...
No not at all! I lacked of consideration when posting it and I feel sorry for making people uncomfortable...
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

SophieYangDC wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:52 am
No not at all! I lacked of consideration when posting it and I feel sorry for making people uncomfortable...
No worries. Have you watched Colbert tonight?
SophieYangDC

Post by SophieYangDC »

videnovasan wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:32 am

I just watched :D. Daniel looks so nice and down to the earth as usual. I wanna know who won the arm wrestle (even though Daniel would win without doubt haha).
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

SophieYangDC wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:25 am

I just watched :D. Daniel looks so nice and down to the earth as usual. I wanna know who won the arm wrestle (even though Daniel would win without doubt haha).
Daniel was doing what you are suppoosed to when arm wrestling...resisting the opponent so he could exaust...so I think you are rightandhe won..
SophieYangDC

Post by SophieYangDC »

videnovasan wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:22 am
SophieYangDC wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:25 am

Daniel was doing what you are suppoosed to when arm wrestling...resisting the opponent so he could exaust...so I think you are rightandhe won..
Based on the new video Daniel did win :D : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1MOUmCo4fc&t=67s
My heart just melted when I saw Daniel giving Stephen a big hug.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

I was surfing my Instgram and saw this one.At first I was why this is here and then it hit me....I hope to see more from these soon.....
Last edited by videnovasan on Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Great, I really hope we will get some pics out of this too... :D

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

:D :D :D WOW, what a cool idea to make a pic, with matching coulors even.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Jana66 wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:13 pm :D :D :D WOW, what a cool idea to make a pic, with matching coulors even.
Yep. It seems like she is wearing one of his coats....could be...or they both wear same coats on purpose.... I hope to see all photosession
SophieYangDC

Post by SophieYangDC »

I can't wait for more pics!!
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

SophieYangDC wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:58 pm I can't wait for more pics!!
Me too.