Glass Onion

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

videnovasan

Re: Knives Out 2

Post by videnovasan »

DANIEL CRAIG CATCHED OUTSIDE THE HOTEL! The actor is being driven around Belgrade on a set in a car with Tinted windows!

English actor Daniel Craig has been in Serbia for three days and has just started shooting his first scenes from the movie "Knife in the Back".

The big star left his accommodation in the center of Belgrade and headed to an unknown location in a darkened car. The famous agent 007 is well guarded by photo reporters and journalists in the famous hotel where he is staying.

Craig is best known to our audience for his role as James Bond. Earlier, it was written that the continuation of this saga "No time to die" will be done in Serbia, but now it has been revealed why the agents of the famous actor stayed in Belgrade. Although the details of the plot of this realization have not been revealed yet, it is official that he is returning to the role of private detective Benoit Blanc.

The new project is directed and written by Ryan Johnson. In addition to him, among the new members of the cast will be Kate Hudson, Edward Norton, Dave Batista, Ethan Hawke and Leslie Odom Jr., but their roles are still unknown.

After the scenes that will be shot in our country, the cast will continue to work in America and Canada. This achievement is signed by Ryan Johnson, who has already been to Belgrade once, when he was shooting the film "The Bloom Brothers".
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to A

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Looks interesting
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

:? Netflix seriosly?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

He said, he will fight gor it to be in theaters. In the documentery.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to A

https://youtu.be/TUocIp0_6ZI

Don't get excited, only snippets from Knives Out 1 and Defending Jacob

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

SophieYangDC

Post by SophieYangDC »

Too short... :? :cry:
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

As Rian Johnson wrote much more shortly.....but he didn't define what shortly means for him.....
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Was surfing Netflix and found this. Not much info, but hioe to have a title soon....
https://www.netflix.com/search?q=daniel ... v=81458416
Dunda
Administrator

Re: Glass Onion

Post by Dunda »

I changed the title of this topic too.

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Dunda wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:37 pm I changed the title of this topic too.
Seeing the title I was.....Uh...what, but remembering what is called glass onion it got whole other meaning.....
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

The premier will be at TIFF in September....So probably quite soon we will have a trailer
Last edited by videnovasan on Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.