Best tuxedo look

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Vanquish

Best tuxedo look

Post by Vanquish »

So which film has the best tuxedo look...I think the cut of the QOS tuxedo is the best and Craig looks best. But the bowtie is dodgy. I think SP is good but I want to see NTTD because it could be the best one. I think the white tuxedo could have perfect, but I can't put my finger why it doesn't work. Maybe because Daniel feels modern as Bond and the white tuxedo feels like it belongs to the old days of 007. Who knows.

videnovasan

Re: Best tuxedo look

Post by videnovasan »

From what I've seen I like the NTTD tuxedo. I like it.
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
SilverLining

Post by SilverLining »

I liked Daniel's overall look in Skyfall, so the tuxedo definitely as well.
Spectre was good too.
Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

SilverLining wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:56 pm I liked Daniel's overall look in Skyfall, so the tuxedo definitely as well.
Spectre was good too.
It is very good isn't it! It's a midnight blue tuxedo from Tom Ford. It's very pretty.

But NTTD looks sooooo good! God this photo of Craig in the tuxedo have me so hyped.

Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

Also, anyone notice the similarities of these two photos. I think NTTD will wink about to CR to acknowledge that it is Craig's finale.

SilverLining

Post by SilverLining »

He looks so good!!
Tbh when I first saw the photo with Ana de Armas, it was kind of reminiscent of Vesper (the red lip, etc), so I think you're completely correct, they are going to give a CR vibe to NTTD, probably to close the loop on Daniel's Bond.