SNL 2020 Daniel Craig in SNL

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

videnovasan

SNL 2020 Daniel Craig in SNL

Post by videnovasan »

I've decided that this need separate topic concidering all the pics I've gathered
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Re: SNL 2020 Daniel Craig in SNL

Post by videnovasan »

A short one for tonight
https://instagram.com/stories/lovelydan ... fcphmfyoxs
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I think it went well enough, even though I sm not a fan of the over the top silliness of DNL. He did good.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:26 am I think it went well enough, even though I sm not a fan of the over the top silliness of DNL. He did good.
Yep. It is a different over the top humour we Europeans are not used to in a way. But yes I think this time he was really, really good and looked extremely sexy.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

The bad thing is that we got the first 4 cases of COVID19 in BG...
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

The first stills form the sketches

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

And some promo shots for SNL. The last one was posted like this to see where it came from..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

And this is the icying on the cake for me.... after this:
Now this
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

I've got all the clips, but will upload for download later on. Until then enjoy the SNL YouTube.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks for all These.

Not my kind of humor, but WOW he's looking great

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Thank you for your effort, videnovasan! : D;)

Daniel surprises me more and more. For the fact that he had always expressed himself so negatively about the blue swimming trunks in CR and almost never got bare in the bond films ...

First the GQ Photoshot ...

:shock: Now this ...

I'm completely fuzzy again. :oops: :oops: LOL
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

You are welcome. I think he was so against the blue trunks because everybody was teasing him about it. And as we all know he is shy guy when it comes to speak about it. Obviously not shy doing so...How many times he was naked in his films. He doesn't have problems with nudity. He just doesn't like to discuss it. Anyway enjoy all the stuff and may we all have a pleasant time till November and a great time in November...
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Daniel_Craig wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:21 am ......... and almost never got bare in the bond films ...
From what I've seen in some of the NTTD short clips.....he will be naked .....see the long trailer ...this one....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO6wDBss8PI
Last edited by videnovasan on Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

videnovasan wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:55 pm
Daniel_Craig wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:21 am ......... and almost never got bare in the bond films ...
From what I've seen in some of the NTTD short clips.....he will be naked .....see the song trailer ...this one....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO6wDBss8PI
It was a joke. I know about the blue trunk stories.

Daniel can show his body. He looks so damned good for 52. 8)