GQ Photoshoot

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

videnovasan

Re: GQ Photoshoot

Post by videnovasan »

Daniel_Craig wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:02 pm WOW! This would be the best Photoshoot in my eyes. 8)

Let´s hope Lachlan Bailey will show more photos from this set on his Instagram...
He wrote that this one is out of focus, but actually I really don't mind....
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Dunda wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:54 pm OMG.....I guess I have to start following this guy :lol:
I already did..
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

videnovasan wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:52 pm Ladies this one was posted at the Lachlan Bailey Instagram
...they shoud have add this pic for to show it in the mag :D .
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Jana66 wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:31 pm
videnovasan wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:52 pm Ladies this one was posted at the Lachlan Bailey Instagram
He wrote that it is blurred, so perhaps that's why it's not included.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

videnovasan wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:35 pm
They take many photos during a shooting. Then they sort out. A magazine must pay for the photos.
The cover photo from the Australia GQ was taken with a Polaroid Camera. These cams shot blurred photos.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Daniel_Craig wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:36 pm
They take many photos during a shooting. Then they sort out. A magazine must pay for the photos.
The cover photo from the Australia GQ was taken with a Polaroid Camera. These cams shot blurred photos.
Yep. Thanks for the info for for the Polaroid. No idea about that.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Based on these shots, Lainey has him pegged as an early front runner for Sexiest Man Alive, which, coincidentally is announced in Nov.

https://www.laineygossip.com/daniel-cra ... 2020/63764
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Someone over Thumbler made this and I think it is the best comparison of how he hasn't change
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

videnovasan wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:17 pm Someone over Thumbler made this and I think it is the best comparison of how he hasn't change
Looks as good as back then

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

videnovasan wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:03 am
Daniel_Craig wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:36 pm

Yep. Thanks for the info for for the Polaroid. No idea about that.
Polaroid cameras are now available again. Retro hype.

In the past, these cameras did not have a good autofocus and you could not readjust them manually. Take a picture, the camera pushes out the exposed image carrier, you had to wait a moment until the photo was then visible. The color space was also very limited in this system.
It was expensive fun for people who like poor photo quality.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

videnovasan wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:17 pm Someone over Thumbler made this and I think it is the best comparison of how he hasn't change
A very good comparison. Well done, Mr. Craig! 8)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

For me, this sexy photoshoot is very surprising. I wished they had done less photoshop on his face. He looks good they way he for for real eight now.

But zhe whole thing is very enjoysble. I doubt, he will ever bulk up like this for snother part - or will have to.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:05 pm For me, this sexy photoshoot is very surprising. I wished they had done less photoshop on his face. He looks good they way he for for real eight now.

But zhe whole thing is very enjoysble. I doubt, he will ever bulk up like this for snother part - or will have to.
Don't know why but I think he will stay fit because it is good for him. If he really has arthritis how he said in the interview it is better to be in shape. Like this he won't have any problems. As for the photoshoot. I found a bit of a change in him I mean he is more relax and happy since September 2018....
And I really like the photos...even with the corrections I think it's not only photoshoot, but the lighting as well. In Knives out promotional tour there where pics he looked almost the same as in the photoshoot.