GQ Photoshoot

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

KillerHeels

Re: GQ Photoshoot

Post by KillerHeels »

My work pc sceeensaver will be very happy! ❤️

Could we have some close ups of the tattoos? It's so rare they make an appearance! And an explanation..... Thank you.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

KillerHeels wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:16 am My work pc sceeensaver will be very happy! ❤️

Could we have some close ups of the tattoos? It's so rare they make an appearance! And an explanation..... Thank you.
Ha. I don't think only your screensaver will be happy, first you'll be, but perhaps all your colleagues as well...
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

When I saw a new topic I was oh great and when I entered the topic I was pleasantly :shock: :shock: :shock: I've never seen such a photo sessison of him before. And yes he looks just great for 52. I was just finishing my work and saw these. Then when I was on my way back home in the Tube I realised how good he really looks concidering most of the males in the carrige. The girl sitting next to me got exited as well because she saw what I was watching...a sexy guy in underwear...She was like :oops: :shock:
Daniel_Craig wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:50 am :shock: Boah! These photos are the hottest thing we've seen from Daniel. :oops: I'm still very fuzzy. LOL
Daniel looks damn hot for his 52 years. 8) 8)

I added a little bit of my PS skills to these photos and enlarged them slightly, adjusting the color and contrast. See for yourself.
I ask you that these pictures only stay within this forum.

You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Jana66 wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:33 pm ...
If I ever get my hands on the one special pic as a photo....I will make a print as large as possible.
Now you can! :twisted: :mrgreen:

We want see the result. :mrgreen:
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

@Daniel_Craig,
thank you :D !
I will work on it.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

You´re welcome, Jana! ;)

I´ll wait for the result. :twisted: :mrgreen:
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Ladies. Just found this.....Be prepared because this could cause a serious heart condition.....
https://www.gq.com/story/daniel-craig-j ... cover-2020
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

I'm finished with him ladies, your turn. Brace yourselves!

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Indeed a great article and hot pics. I like that he finishes his turn with finally showing off again.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

videnovasan wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:16 pm Ladies. Just found this.....Be prepared because this could cause a serious heart condition.....
Too late, I already fainted :thud: :thud: :thud:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Dunda wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:08 pm
videnovasan wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:16 pm Ladies. Just found this.....Be prepared because this could cause a serious heart condition.....
Too late, I already fainted :thud: :thud: :thud:
Welcome to the club.... I was like whoa..... :dance2: :jump: :jumpfire: :thudpile
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Oh, and Dunda thx for lifting the pics.
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

:D :D :D :D this is sooooo fu**ing great!
Thank you to all of you.
I hope, I can find the mag in Germany (I hope too, they will have Daniel in the German issue too).
So much stunning pics. I am over the moon :D :D :D .
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Jana66 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:20 pm :D :D :D :D this is sooooo fu**ing great!
Thank you to all of you.
I hope, I can find the mag in Germany (I hope too, they will have Daniel in the German issue too).
So much stunning pics. I am over the moon :D :D :D .
Oh. Yes it's great. And from the article I've understood a lot of what he is about. Not that I haven't read similar stuff, but there some thing for me at least are new...So yeah it is great. And the photos...oh, my....Yesterday I was rewatching some scenes from CR and there was this one in the bathroom when he is cleaning himself from the blood...I can't see any difference.....even if 15 years has passed.....
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

He's looking mighty fine. We know he can pack some muscles but here everything is just WOW.
Even the hair is looking better than eher :D

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com