NTTD spoiler thread

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

NTTD spoiler thread

Post by Germangirl »

Here we go 😀
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Re: NTTD spoiler thread

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:57 pm Here we go 😀
oh....this is a nice idea. So Maybe I shall start....

I was watching the song trailer and a thought crossed my mind...Don't know why, but I think Madeleine is Vesper. They are showing this girl under the ice which I think is Madeleine. But the point is that it could be that she drouned. If you remember Vesper was an orphan like Bond at least they made us believe so. So Mr. White took young Vesper under his wing and when this in Venice happened White saved Vesper by giving her the name of his daughter........We saw Mr. Wjite with the breifcase with the money looking over Bond mourning over Vesper.
Why is this "Fool me once, fool me twice, Are you death or paradise?" ...... In all his movies the songs are really connected with the plot so thats why I had this in mind.....
Also she sent that SMS with Mr. White's number. It could be a clue to Bond to find her. Or at least they could use it for that....
Anyway....I know its insane.....
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.