On the spot news!

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

KillerHeels

On the spot news!

Post by KillerHeels »

Hey Ladies!

Newsflash....

Sf2la and I are in Camden tonight.

And..... We were in Whole Foods and just saw the beautiful couple! Daniel and I made eye contact in store but we didn't speak to them.

They're happy and relaxed walking around arm-in-arm totally inconspicuous.

This is Sf (Daniel's Security).... I refused to look and had to stop KH from approaching them on their way out. Did look at them as they walked back and passed us outside a cafe on their way back home. They looked great and no one bothered them. He's scruffy but has very, very short hair. Wearing usual outfit of regular wire frame glasses, flat cap, black Belstaff jacket, Rag n bone jeans and trainers.

... Report ends....
Last edited by KillerHeels on Sat May 06, 2017 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

Great to hear! What a treat for ye :D
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Wie, you guys. I cant believe, you were so lucky. Congrats and lovely to hear, they Are all loved up, too.

But the short hair? I am sorry, to hear that. Finally he had some Deventer hairstyle again and bang :evil:

So its Save to say, that Purity will have him short haired.

So - what so WE think, all this London is all about? Purity, Bond, something Else ? The necessity to be in the UK for a certain amount of time?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Agree, GG, his hair had FINALLY been the perfect out-of-character perfect length since Skyfall (Omaze length was perfect) and he goes and gets sheared. He obviously likes this length. Its easy, but who cares? We could all shave our heads to make it easy, but we don't. The cap covered all but what wasn't covered and the scruff and glasses (looked so much better than dark rimmed frames) made for a good face. You know how it is - in person and in motion, all is forgiven. In still prints, hair length is so critical.

Who knows what he's doing with his time. Some of it has to be Bond related, as we don't believe he'd sign on without a decent script.

I hope to b back later this evening and catch up! I have so little free time, it's ridiculous. Over here, I work these hours and then go back to my hotel and work those at home. Laptops and mobile phones provide no excuse for not being connected, so it's the way it is. Exhausting.

Today is shopping! I'm getting such a late start to the day though.
KillerHeels

Post by KillerHeels »

Hey GG adding to Sf's comments...hes obviously here with Rachel while she's filming in Oxford. And she has her UK premier on the 9th June for My Cousin Rachel.

Maybe by then we'll know more about Bond25. I guess he's involved with the script as he can't fling himself around like he did 10 years ago!

But it was lovely to see them together just grocery shopping. Normal stuff and the like.
CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

Oh, awesome that you saw him :).

When I am next in London it would be good if I could catch up with any of you. I'm down there fairly often in the second half of the year usually :).
KillerHeels

Post by KillerHeels »

Come on down to London CN! Always up for a drink, eats and chat.

Would be great to meet you!
CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

I'll definitely let you know when I'm about next :).
KillerHeels

Post by KillerHeels »

Lovely! Will do the "guided tour". :wink:
CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

Haha. Well, it better be the hidden gems!! I'm afraid I've been to London far too many times and done nearly all the tourist traps :D
KillerHeels

Post by KillerHeels »

Lol. I'm sure we can do alternative.... :wink:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Ken Rea? @Kenneth_Rea May 6
More
Lots of honest candid advice from #DanielCraig as he returned to @guildhallschool after 25 years to talk to students this week. #inspiring
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Ken Rea? @Kenneth_Rea May 6
More
Lots of honest candid advice from #DanielCraig as he returned to @guildhallschool after 25 years to talk to students this week. #inspiring
CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

Alternate London? Sounds great. Count me in!

And that's great news... he really is awesome :D.