On the spot news!

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Ken Rea? @Kenneth_Rea May 6
More
Lots of honest candid advice from #DanielCraig as he returned to @guildhallschool after 25 years to talk to students this week. #inspiring
He Never forgets his roots. I am sure, his advices are of real help. ????????
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:Agree, GG, his hair had FINALLY been the perfect out-of-character perfect length since Skyfall (Omaze length was perfect) and he goes and gets sheared. He obviously likes this length. Its easy, but who cares? We could all shave our heads to make it easy, but we don't. The cap covered all but what wasn't covered and the scruff and glasses (looked so much better than dark rimmed frames) made for a good face. You know how it is - in person and in motion, all is forgiven. In still prints, hair length is so critical.

Who knows what he's doing with his time. Some of it has to be Bond related, as we don't believe he'd sign on without a decent script.

I hope to b back later this evening and catch up! I have so little free time, it's ridiculous. Over here, I work these hours and then go back to my hotel and work those at home. Laptops and mobile phones provide no excuse for not being connected, so it's the way it is. Exhausting.

Today is shopping! I'm getting such a late start to the day though.
Great job girls, you make a good team.
Love that you are on sight and have the opportunity to run into our favorite pair.
KillerHeels

Post by KillerHeels »

Hey Tboss this is Lacey (or should it be Cagney lol) :wink:

We were amazed at our timing! We'd just turned the corner into the street when Sf spotted them leaving the house....It was almost like it was laid on for us.
Whatever karma we had that night was fantastic!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes, good karma deffo. But with the house, you mean whole foods, right?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

KillerHeels wrote:Hey Tboss this is Lacey (or should it be Cagney lol) :wink:

We were amazed at our timing! We'd just turned the corner into the street when Sf spotted them leaving the house....It was almost like it was laid on for us.
Whatever karma we had that night was fantastic!
SO you two are Cagney and Lacey eh???
Its all in the timing and things are just meant to happen.
Although in her secret life SF is a stalker...OMG I crack myself up
KillerHeels

Post by KillerHeels »

GG.... We were walking around the area chatting and had walked up the road past the house. We were on our way back for a coffee when Sf spotted them leaving. Another minute and we'd have missed them!

So we followed them at a very discreet distance; saw them go into Wholefoods and we went in too. We left before them, found a cafe table on the pavement further down the road and waited for them to walk past on their way back home. Yay!

We were so made up that we missed the first bit out when we sent the original message. I guess you heard us Fangirling though?!

TBoss.... Sf is a legend indeed!
danielcraigss

Post by danielcraigss »

It's not cool that you did that.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Its very cool and I would have done exactly the same.
They didn't know, nothing wrong with that.
We are all very happy, they did it. :D :thumbup:

Ladies, that's what I was wondering - If I had seen them on the streets, I would have walked behind them to just prolong the moment, too.

Did they hold hands while walking?

KillerHeels

Post by KillerHeels »

Danielcraigss, may I ask what you would have done in the same circumstances then?

GG... exactly. We didn't engage with them; yes they were holding hands and were quite unassuming. I'd not seen RW before either. Ok, call me silly but it was fun in the moment. All too rare these days!

We just followed them about 150 yards behind. They had no knowledge at all. The only point was when Daniel and I were at opposite ends of the store and we looked directly at each other. Maybe a flicker of recognition? I wouldn't like to be so presumptuous. RW spoke to him and he turned away. Sf was at the counter and didn't see them at all. I think she was too scared to look but she'll tell you herself!

I repeat, it was chance we saw them and we didn't interfere with them at all. Respect right?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Absolutely. Next time, you do the same :twisted:

You guys might have a fine tuned Daniel radar.

How did you find Rachel in real life? Sf always says, she is so petite and very slim.

Gosh, I would love to see her for once. But glad, they are not afraid to hold hands in public.

KillerHeels

Post by KillerHeels »

So GG here's the thing....she's kinda ordinary. Hard to tell her size under the baggy coat but I'd guess 8/10. Not over stunning, just pleasant. Am I being harsh?

I think she's happy for Daniel to lead. He has an aura. I knew that from Othello. It's magnetic. Probably why I locked his gaze. It's hard not to. She doesn't at all. Sorry, but I can't respect anyone with dirty scuffed shoes and yes she had them on. Pet hate of mine.

Do you understand what I'm trying to say? It's like he's the peacock and she's the sparrow in the relationship.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Ok thanks. Of course, I would have to See her myself to compare our opinions. But his aura and presence certainly is there. I think, Partly because he is so completely himself.

:D

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

oh my bloody god! Just catching up on the news after returning from the UK! Unbelievable, well done you two?

sf - he must recognize you by now! :wink:
Last edited by bumblebee on Mon May 15, 2017 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

Wow, fantastic surprise metting him and Rachel ! I would have done exactly the same and maybe even more ! :)
@daniellcraigss : I don't know why you say it's not cool what they did ?? But I think you're just jealous :wink:
ImageImageImage