UN Mine news

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

videnovasan

Re: UN Mine news

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:52 pm I think he is always nervous, when he is front of a camera as himself
Strange it is....He can make everything when acting,but when himself he is nervous....
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

DC message for International mine awareness day!
https://youtu.be/1ZMOoy_gpiM
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

An nice, too. He looks good. But comb the damn hair back.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:11 pm An nice, too. He looks good. But comb the damn hair back.
At least there is what to be combed... remember the short hair cut for the charity with the bond book...
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

This was posted just recently in UN youtube
https://youtu.be/iYqjTxcF69I