NTTD: Out October 2021

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

KillerHeels

Re: NTTD: Out October 2021

Post by KillerHeels »

So I hope you watched the Facebook live stream from the Premier. It was a fantastic experience. It was lovely to see Pam and some other D2D and Instagram accounts too.

The film is in my opinion excellent, treat it as a Bond extravaganza and you're not far out. The ending was rather surprising..... I don't think anyone expected it!

That's a wrap from me, and next up is a trip to the USA to see Daniel in Macbeth on Broadway, booked for May next year...... 😂
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Good to hear, you think its excellent. I hope it sticks above 80%.
Great plan with Macbeth. Thats a beast to tackle for sure
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

I've seen it. And it is mind - blowing.He really is acting in this one....Just wow. Not that it is something u usual, but it is so much more nuances in this one.....You see him processing in his mind in couple of scenes and it is woah...
A must see.... Enjoy when you see it......
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

KillerHeels wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:07 pm So I hope you watched the Facebook live stream from the Premier. It was a fantastic experience. It was lovely to see Pam and some other D2D and Instagram accounts too.
Of course. I enjoyed the Facebook Livestream and saved it the next day into my Daniel Craig/James Bond Archive.
KillerHeels wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:07 pm The film is in my opinion excellent, treat it as a Bond extravaganza and you're not far out. The ending was rather surprising..... I don't think anyone expected it!
I agree to 100%. 8)

The film was absolutely amazing! Great actors, great pictures, great sound ... and soundtrack (Hans Zimmer), great storyline. Cary Joji Fukunaga's directorial work was excellent.
It's a shame that this was Daniel's last Bond film. I like "his" James Bond. NTTD is rightly the grand finale of the Craig era.

The end ... I better shut up. Don't want to spoil around here.

Today 15 screenings of NTTD were shown. It's 17 on Saturday!
Entry was 25 minutes before the start of the film. The start times were every 30 or 45 minutes. So only the guests of the corresponding performance were in the foyer.

This is our Cinema:

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Empire podcast. A long interview. Rami Malek first around the 20th min. DC starts around 1:18 mins.
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/4 ... 0537255678
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

No Time to Die' Has a Record-Setting Overseas Box Office Debut!

https://www.justjared.com/2021/10/03/no ... ice-debut/

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Nice 👍
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Fantastic! 8)

BTW: I plan a second NTTD screening on a weekend in October. Location: The worlds biggest IMAX Screen.
I need this!
On this photo you can see the proportions between the people and the huge IMAX screen (38 m wide and 23 m high).

Let´s eat and drink... Cheers the cat... LOL
archangel007

Post by archangel007 »

Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

https://youtu.be/Go2MVwvFzzE

Daniel and Rami on ExtraTV. Daniel answers a question about Ella.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Daniel_Craig wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:14 pm Fantastic! 8)

BTW: I plan a second NTTD screening on a weekend in October. Location: The worlds biggest IMAX Screen.
I need this!
On this photo you can see the proportions between the people and the huge IMAX screen (38 m wide and 23 m high).

Let´s eat and drink... Cheers the cat... LOL
I like doing crazy things. :mrgreen:

On October 16th I see NTTD on the world's largest IMAX screen. Bought the tickets today. Premium lounge. That’s gonna be awesome! 8)
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »