How many times have you seen it so far?

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

Twice! Saw it again last night!
sundance

Post by sundance »

Twice!Saw it again in London yesterday and I liked it even more :clapclap:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hey Sundance :shock: :D
How are you?

I have seen it 5 times now, 3 English, 2 German.
For me, its great, because Daniel looks lovely throughout, but apart from that, the shortcomings are visible. Lots of unused potential. which makey it even more sad. A better received film would have propbably surpassed SF. Now, as it is, I hope, they come close to 800 or a bit over, Damn... :(
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

I agree, DC is the redeeming factor in the movie. As it was going through the first half, I thought, I'm going to walk out of here thumping the air because this is such a great movie, and then, groan, it slowed right down and became thoroughly mediocre.
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Some people may be wondering how I can see it so many times when I'm not loaded....

I am only going once or twice a week (with the exception of my holiday but that was always the plan for that). If I was going EVERY NIGHT, then yes, that would be overkill and a tad over-obsessive. I think once or twice a week is perfectly reasonable. :) I am relying a lot on plastic ... BUT I am also in the process of making a PPI claim. The hope is that, any money I can get back from that can be used to pay off the credit cards. If not, well then, it's back to the old drawing board.... :roll: Just wanted to clear that up. :)
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

I found tickets - finally! Second viewing here I and Mr Bee come. Almost a virgin compared to SDK, ha ha!
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SmittenDramaKitten

Sounds good D_C.... :)
You remind me... I SO want a new TV in time for the SP blu ray!!! Right now, I have a 32 inch TV which is flat screen but it has a very thick outer frame (a male friend calls it a 'brazel'????) and currently TV's have very thin frames. My living room is very small so I don't need more than a 42 inch. I just cannot entertain the idea of seeing SP on my little TV! Mr Bank Manager PLEASE!!!! :shock: :lol:
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sundance

Post by sundance »

I watched it again (3 times already ) 
This time for FREE.I was about to buy my ticket at the cinema and a nice lady was asking for a refund because her husband can't attend the screening. 
They didn't offer her a refund and then I suggested to help out and buy the ticket from herinstead. 
Unfortunately for the lady she didn't have any cash on her and I had only £10 notes...so she just gave me the ticket for free 😀
bubita

Post by bubita »

sundance wrote:I watched it again (3 times already ) 
This time for FREE.I was about to buy my ticket at the cinema and a nice lady was asking for a refund because her husband can't attend the screening. 
They didn't offer her a refund and then I suggested to help out and buy the ticket from herinstead. 
Unfortunately for the lady she didn't have any cash on her and I had only £10 notes...so she just gave me the ticket for free 😀
Lucky you :D
SmittenDramaKitten

bumblebee wrote:I found tickets - finally! Second viewing here I and Mr Bee come. Almost a virgin compared to SDK, ha ha!
Mrs Bee, I missed your previous post and I just have to say... :tongue:

I came SO CLOSE to going again tonight. Totally pissed off with work and I needed a Daniel Fix to make me smile again. The only reasons I didn't go are: 1) Hungry 2) No change of clothes and 3) I must now wait until payday before I go back which is this Friday. Whether I go tomorrow or on Wednesday night remains to be seen. I just get a bit panicky when it's been on for a while as I have no idea when cinemas intend to stop screening it. It makes me wanna go just one more time, one more time, one more time as it nears the end of the week.

FREE SP ticket???! :o Can't beat that with a stick! I think I should get a free one from the cinema as a kind of loyalty bonus for all the other tickets I've brought. I was thinking only yesterday that my Daniel / general film passion is quite an expensive 'hobby' to have... :roll: :?
SmittenDramaKitten

Had bad news today...:evil:
From Friday 27 November, in my local cinema, SP is being moved into one of the very smallest screens ('cupboard like', essentially) and is no longer on AT ALL in the second cinema I have been frequenting. As I said in a different post somewhere else, my town has two cinema's on the same street. So my choices are as follows:

* Go tomorrow night to a local cinema while they still have the movie on in a medium sized screen.
* Thereafter, go to 'cupboard' in 'emergencies', ie, when the need to see him in the movie is too great to resist.
* Go on a 'mini SP adventure' on Saturday. This involves me trekking out to a Multiplex which is only about 15 miles from me but, with only the bus as transportation and because this leisure complex is stuck out in the middle of nowhere, it takes an absolute age for me to get there. There, I can see the movie on the big screen with the proper sound etc etc. Back in the summer of 2011, I made this trip quite a few times to see C&A because my local cinemas were being so bloody stupid with showing times. It is a journey I would ONLY DO FOR DANIEL.

On weighing up my options, I quite fancy doing the trek because it will mean I am out for most of the day and it's supposed to rain on Saturday anyway.

The news about SP being relegated already did shake me though. It feels far too soon. The time since 26/10 has flown past. We've been looking forward to a new movie from Daniel for THREE years and, now that the movie is playing pretty much everywhere, I suppose that must mean that it's all downhill from here. :( Do NOT want to go back to Dry Spells, scratching around for any bit of info we can find on him. I'm not saying he should not have a good old rest and relaxation time but I just miss him so much when it goes quiet. :cry: Before I have said that it feels like he has never been away, considering I whiled away 3 years watching his movies as often as possible. It is the total THRILL of seeing him on the Big Screen that is the best thing about having a new Daniel Movie out. That and all the pics and videos. I am in total denial about this lovely period starting to dwindle again. Coupled with the fact that the wait for the blu ray will probably seem more like 3 years and not 3 months, I really am rather despondent about this...
:sigh:
Hey, I know the movie is still ON even if it is in a 'cupboard'. But being in a 'cupboard' feels like the beginning of the e........ no, I can't even say it.
3lysa

Post by 3lysa »

Jana66 wrote:
FrenchCat wrote:
Germangirl wrote:We have a break just before Austria.
No serious ??? :shock: In France we have never breaks !
I've seen it on October 26th in London after the premiere at the BFI IMAX and a second time at my local cinema. I plan to see it a 3rd time :)
...we Germans tend to get a "special version" with a :evil: break.

Also in Italy we have the same "special version" a 5 minutes (or more) break for pop corn and soft drink.

So far I've seen it only once, no Imax where I live ç__ç
the only thing that I don't liked is that there isn't much Bond blood and the anti-bloodstain&dust suit >_<
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

They basically betrayed his iwn legacy with that. What were they thinking? Lets hope, we get the blood back in his next.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..