Box Office

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

SPECTRE's final global box office projected at $850M to $870M:
http://www.thewrap.com/spectre-is-2nd-h ... aking-news

If that happens, I am fine with that. Something along that line, what I predicted from the start.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

BoxOffice â€￾@BoxOffice 37m37 minutes ago
SPECTRE: $607.5M Overseas Total / $792.0M Global Total #Spectre
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Deadline

BOX OFFICE

SPECTRE
007 aimed at his final market this frame with Japan spying a three-day weekend of $3.7M on 583 screens. Including previews, the cume is $6.9M. In total in 94 markets, Spectre added $23M on 9,900 screens. After six weeks in release, the total is $607.5M. Germany continues its great run with a 35% drop in weekend 5 for a total of $60.9M; France fell 47% in its 4th weekend to bring the cume to $32.8M; the UK dipped 44% for $139.7M to date; and Australia slipped 38% to cume $20.9M. In the Netherlands, folks just can’t get enough of the superspy with the movie at No. 1 for six straight weeks. The total is $17.2M. China is at $84.5M with the run essentially complete.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Friday Box Office: 'Spectre' Tops $800M Worldwide, 'Hunger Games' To Top Weekend For Fourth Time

Spectre keeps on ticking as it plowed past the $800m mark at the worldwide box office sometime last week. It earned $1.12m on Friday and will have $4m for the weekend and a new $190m cume by tomorrow.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/scottmendel ... urth-time/
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

OK, now we can relax. Everything with an 8 in front is great news. Good it did it before SW hits the sceens. :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

That is interesting but it is a list I don't really get.
:-k
It certainly doesn't reflect MY favourite movies of the year... :wink:
Jurassic World was very "meh" imo but I know it attracts families and kids love dinosaurs don't they? How will that list look when SW is out?

Great news that SP is still making headway... :D ... Maybe this means it will just about make the 1 billion mark? 8)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Kitten sometimes... :roll:

How can it possibly make 1 billion, when its on its last legs everywhere?
SW is going to kill everything around it anyway. You know that, don't you?

It probably won't make it to 850.

How the list will look?
SW on 1 with the rest as it is.

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Well excuse me....!!! :roll: :evil:
I was just 'hoping for the best'......
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yeah, we all do, but you wrote it as if it was really possible, when its sadly very obvious its not gonna make that much.

But like I said, everything north of 800 is very good, even more so for a film, that is not exactly the critics or even audiences darling. It still showed legs and that's good.

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

'Spectre' Tops $820M Global

Spectre keeps on ticking as it plowed past the $820m mark at the worldwide box office as of today. It earned $4m for the weekend (-28%) and will hit a new $190.8m cume by tomorrow

http://www.forbes.com/sites/scottmendel ... um=twitter
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

850 would be my dream result.

850 / 900 had a great feel to it from the beginninng for me.

Maybe 850 is really possible.

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:850 would be my dream result.

850 / 900 had a great feel to it from the beginninng for me.

Maybe 850 is really possible.
I think it is. :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

As of today, it looses man screens and appaerantl disappears at places.
Its a shame, as there is deffo still interest to eatch the film and not only damn SW.

Maybe it gets some screens back ovrr X mas.

sundance

Post by sundance »

The UK total now stands at just over £92 000 000.
That's under £2 000 000 shy of Avatar's second all time place :D