THE FORUM WILL BE DOWN FROM MONDAY. Backup forum link here.

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

DON'T LOSE CONTACT WITH US SG!

I've just added my first post to the back up board but it's so strange. :? It may take me a while to get used to it. Also, I didn't realise that my avi / siggi details aren't 'carried over' to the Back Up board. I feel a bit "naked". How do I change this on Back Up?? :-k
danielcraigss

Post by danielcraigss »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:DON'T LOSE CONTACT WITH US SG!

I've just added my first post to the back up board but it's so strange. :? It may take me a while to get used to it. Also, I didn't realise that my avi / siggi details aren't 'carried over' to the Back Up board. I feel a bit "naked". How do I change this on Back Up?? :-k
Just pmed you over there SDK. It should be controls under help on the right and it has the ability to edit. Hope this helps. I can help you out if you need. I need to get used to it too. :shock:
CRAIGING FOR 12 LONG YEARS NOW

Daniel isn't social via Jamie Lee Curtis so I'm social for him.
Holler at the North-side Chester Wild boy. https://www.instagram.com/danielcraigsss/

YOUNG BLONDE BOND & THE DOUBLE O MOB TILL I DIE
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Sorry, I won't be able to help much this weekend, I'm so busy, I won't have much time I'm afraid.
We will take care of everything necessary. You just do, what you have to do and we will see each other on the new forum. :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SmittenDramaKitten

Just realised I haven't seen a post from JANA since the news hit.... is she aware of all the changes?
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SmittenDramaKitten

Oh yes, can you help us D_C??!!! :D 8)

I've now added a new avi to my Back Up profile but it's not the same cherished one that I currently have. GG doesn't have the same avi on Back Up either. I have my current avi/siggi saved on PB (I know this because I have to do this before I update profile...) Is there anything else I need to do forum-wise so the current avi/siggi is not lost?

PS. Sorry for all the questions... :oops:
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I think avis and those minor points shouldnt be. A main point right now. Just the basics for a start. The rest will come in time.

DC, that is great with the hoster. Dunda is away today, but will come back to you surely. She knows or will figure out how to move it.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Angua

Post by Angua »

Just read the unbelievable! :cry: and registered with the backup forum
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Glad to hear, you registered :D

Angua

Post by Angua »

Germangirl wrote:Glad to hear, you registered :D
Thank you! Image
I'm glad I caught the info for the backup forum before it was too late.
I love this group Image
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Angua wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Glad to hear, you registered :D
Thank you! Image
I'm glad I caught the info for the backup forum before it was too late.
I love this group Image
:blowkiss: back at you.

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

What about starting a private Facebook group instead? Have them worry about the admin stuff?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Danielcraigss has done that already. Look a few posts above. You can register tjete, bit i wouldnt want to be without a forum. Maybe because I jardly ever use fb.

We can have both

Sorry for the tipos. Smartphone

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

I saw, great mind huh!!