Rachel Weisz film news

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

@Cass, seems at this point, there is still something to better. I Hope, she Slips into her Role Even more.

@Sylvia, Sienna? Really. This funny. I like it. No Hard feelings between those parties anymore. Daniel is there for sure, so they will meet. I would have loved to See that. I suppose everybody is over it by now
:wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

spdxc

Post by spdxc »

Where's her ring? :shock:
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Kate Maltby writes about culture and politics and she is a theatre critic for The Times. She wrote an opinion piece for CNN, dated 20 October, about the final presidential debate, ‘Clinton and Trump's over-rehearsal made for bad theater’.

Here is the final paragraph of her article:
The truth is that America saw two over-rehearsed actors take the stage. I started debate watching straight after seeing actress Rachel Weisz perform in New York, in a play called "Plenty" at the Public Theater. Official reviews for Weisz aren't allowed out until next week, but one thing can be safely said about the back-to-back comparison: neither Donald Trump nor Hillary Clinton have a tenth of the spontaneous sprezzatura of an Academy Award winner. Even if Donald Trump did become the first major presidential candidate to spend a debate insisting that he should have won an Emmy. Yes, really.

[Maltby explains sprezzature: ‘Renaissance politicians praised the art of sprezzatura, or "studied carelessness," the display of casual genius. (It's also a term for the star musician who implies he's never needed to practice.)’]

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/10/20/opini ... y-opinion/
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Her ring? She probably Takes it off for the Performance. Its all good. A few days ago Daniel was there cheering like Grazy.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cassandra

Post by cassandra »

The Public Is the Land of ‘Plenty’
Daniel Craig, Sienna Miller and more at the Public Theater’s revival of ‘Plenty,’ starring Rachel Weisz

http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-public- ... 1477085674
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Guess nobody is able to open the story and pics. But I hope, some more will come up. Lets see, if he still has this bleached hair :wink:

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:Guess nobody is able to open the story and pics. But I hope, some more will come up. Lets see, if he still has this bleached hair :wink:
No pics of Dan here unfortunately
http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-public- ... 1477085674
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I read Deadlines and it was not good. Seems she has problems capturing her characters emotions. Dunno...Maybe she is better on film. Even though her Streetcar was praised. Maybe they didn't sert it up right.

Maria

Post by Maria »

Finally getting a chance to catch up. She is so busy. I admire her all the more, quality and not just quantity in work.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Maria

Post by Maria »

Sylvia's girl wrote:More info on 'Disobedience'

http://www.screendaily.com/news/distrib ... 46.article

Thank you for the link. So Rachel is a co-producer, and it begins filming January 2017...
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Sylvester Stallone Joins Robert Pattinson and Rachel Weisz in Olivier Assayas’ ‘Idol’s Eye’

https://thefilmstage.com/news/sylvester ... idols-eye/
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Busy, busy bee. Then next year, she and Daniel will be working at the same time. Or this is her Farewell production for as long as Daniel is doing Purity.

Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

"The Lobster" just won 'Best Screenplay' at the LA Film Critics Award.