Betrayal - Bye, Bye...

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Sadly, 'Betrayal' does not feature on the lists of favourite theatrical events of 2013 compiled by the newspaper/ magazine critics. However, the production can still be hailed as a success.

http://www.broadwayworld.com/article/TW ... p-20131230
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hm - waiting for Godot only has 2 hits, too.

I say, it was a huge financial success and i rather have it this way, then the other way around. I am sure, Daniel is ready to do it again at some point.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Alina

Post by Alina »

Faisal Al-Juburi ‏@faisalNYC 12 min
Super stoked to be seeing the closing performance of #Betrayal, starring Daniel Craig and Rachel… http://instagram.com/p/izFjGxyN-7/
Michelle Piazza ‏@MichellePiazza 17 min
#BetrayalOnBroadway 10 rows is all that separates me from Daniel Craig & Rafe Spall. http://instagram.com/p/izFHZKTCWA/
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Another one for Rafe..

Lisa Conlan ‏@lgconlan 4m
Lucky to catch penultimate performance of Betrayal on Broadway. Weisz & Craig great. Rafe Spall stole show with his tender witty performance
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Another one for Rafe..

Lisa Conlan þ@lgconlan 4m
Lucky to catch penultimate performance of Betrayal on Broadway. Weisz & Craig great. Rafe Spall stole show with his tender witty performance
Its been a while :wink:

One more left...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Alina

Post by Alina »

Andie ✨ ‏@riderann 3 min
So excited to see Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz tonight!!! Probably one of the most beautiful couples everrr! 😍
Alina

Post by Alina »

Scintille ‏@Scintille143 1 min
Braved the ice rain on my way to see Betrayal on B 'way with Daniel Craig.
Drew ‏@dfact1 1 min
First Broadway show of 2014-- the final performance of Daniel Craig, Rafe Spall, and Rachel Weisz in Harold Pinter's BETRAYAL!
Andie ✨ ‏@riderann 1 min
Getting ready to see Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz. pic.twitter.com/2y87W91UPi
Finish the Outfit ‏@Finishoutfit 2 min
Ready for you Daniel Craig 😍😍 #betrayal #nyc @ Ethel Barrymore Theatre http://instagram.com/p/izoJspq_OS/
Alina

Post by Alina »

Grace Chalk ‏@NfinityGrace 50 s.
as quoted by random girl on the street in front of "Betrayal" on Broadway... "Daniel Craig was so f*cking good in that play". #wellsaid
Steve Marshall ‏@hollowaystevo 4 min
Fantastic end to NY trip. A bit of Harold Pinter's on stage with Daniel Craig, Rachel Weisz and Rafe Spall.
Alona ‏@SchoonerHays 7 min
He's gorgeous. 😍 RT “@LizInLosAngeles: Waiting in rain to get a glimpse of Daniel Craig. Only for Daniel.”
Alina

Post by Alina »

http://news.feedzilla.com/en_us/stories ... t=rss&sb=1
This weekend, five shows on Broadway drew their curtains for the last time.
Yesterday, Jan. 4, high-flying theater spectacle SPIDER:MAN: TURN OFF THE DARK took its final flight, with Billy Crystal's 700 SUNDAYS, the revival of ANNIE, BETRAYAL with Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz, and FIRST DATE with Zachary Levi and Krysta Rodriguez following suit today, Jan. 5.
Sad, isn't it? But on the other hand, they've worked so hard for the last 2,5 months not to mention the preparations and rehearsals, so despite the sadness I wish them a good rest. And I hope to see Daniel from time to time, even if it's only on his way to the gym, before he starts shooting JB.
I didn't have the luck to see the play, but I enjoyed all this time and was so happy to see him almost every day in new pics and vids thanks to our invaluable girls here.
No to mention the numerous reviews and discussions :)
Thanks all :)
:clapclap: - for Daniel, Rachel, Rafe and for all of YOU.
:cry2:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I changed the title, like we did for ASR, so we can moan a bit, if we want.

Its over and i will miss the chance to have pics and tweets over my morning tea. You feel closer to them, when you know, where they are, what they do , SEE some more of him.
Still cant believe he is retiring for the rest of the year and just go to the gym and have meetings with the Bond people. Time will tell. He is always good for a surprise. Fingers crossed for that nice, little surprise (and no, i am not talking babies ) :lol:

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

rachel alexandra ‏@rachalexandra01 2h
What a night seeing Daniel Craig & Rachel Weisz in a Broadway play! Daniel Craig is amazing! #usa2013
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The last drips - great to see him shine all through the end. Seems they never let go, always gabe tbeir best. Thanks Alina and Sylvia.

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:The last drips - great to see him shine all through the end. Seems they never let go, always gabe tbeir best. Thanks Alina and Sylvia.
Its a pleasure. I won't know what to do with myself. :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yup, it, he will be missed. We had grown so nicely used to it all. Coitus interruptus :twisted:

Alina

Post by Alina »

Germangirl wrote:The last drips - great to see him shine all through the end. Seems they never let go, always gabe tbeir best. Thanks Alina and Sylvia.
My pleasure! I hope there will be lots of new Daniel news to post, doing it is kind of exciting, I'd say :)