Golden Globes 2013

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

khenton wrote:Wow sf that was a real circle of life post----life birth death infinity---wow :wink: k
all-encompassing :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Dunda wrote:
khenton wrote:Wow sf that was a real circle of life post----life birth death infinity---wow :wink: k
Hey, we're talking/guessing about what would happen if they had a baby! I know from the experience of friends that if DC were to have a baby girl, Miss Ella would likely be crushed as she would no longer be Daddy's only daughter, a very special bond (arr arr are - no pun intended.) I'll never forget sitting at the library with a good friend whose remarried dad just had a new baby girl. She cried like he had died. SHE had been Daddy's little girl, and yes she (dad was EVP of Lear Jet) and orher older kids are very aware of money and inheritances. $40M isn't like $80M would be - they think. It gets sticky. Kids are possessive of their parents at any age.
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

On NBC preshow they asked her and she didn't answer question other than to say she loves babies and their chubby little thighs ...
khenton

Post by khenton »

sf2la wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Hey, we're talking/guessing about what would happen if they had a baby! I know from the experience of friends that if DC were to have a baby girl, Miss Ella would likely be crushed as she would no longer be Daddy's only daughter, a very special bond (arr arr are - no pun intended.) I'll never forget sitting at the library with a good friend whose remarried dad just had a new baby girl. She cried like he had died. SHE had been Daddy's little girl, and yes she (dad was EVP of Lear Jet) and orher older kids are very aware of money and inheritances. $40M isn't like $80M would be - they think. It gets sticky. Kids are possessive of their parents at any age.
"Hey, dad! Show me the money!!!!" :wink: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

sf2la wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Don't you think she would embrace a new baby sibling just the way she did when Fiona gave birth to her second daughter? Or do you really think she would react like a spoiled brat....?

A little bit of jealousy is normal between siblings/half siblings, but when a 20 year old would react like that, poor job of parenting, rich or not....

But ok, I don't know that much billionaires in real life, so what do I know :twisted: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
caramel

Post by caramel »

Dunda wrote:
sf2la wrote:
Dunda wrote: all-encompassing :lol:
Don't you think she would embrace a new baby sibling just the way she did it when Fiona gave birth to her second daughter. Or do you really think she would react like a spoiled brat....

A little bit of jealousy is normal between siblings/half siblings, but when a 20 year old would react like that, poor job of parenting, rich or not....
Ella is old enough to have her own child and I think she would be very matured about the whole thing if it were to happen.
From Laredo's post it looks like Rachel didn't say no or yes and was just being diplomatic about it.
So let the bump watch continue :twisted:
Vynera

Post by Vynera »

Laredo wrote:On NBC preshow they asked her and she didn't answer question other than to say she loves babies and their chubby little thighs ...
Laredo you have given me newfound hope! So she didn't deny or affirm....yes the bump watch continues Cara :D Rachel did look like she had a little bump in some shots but I think she just carries her very little extra weight in her gut.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I have to agree with Duznda, I see no way, Ella is having a problem with it. If a child feels well loved, she has no problem with sharing.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

A father-daughter relationship like they appear to have is very special, and Ella is only 20, in college, and an only child. She's not an adult with a family of her own. She'll always be Daddy's little girl. Of course she'd have no choice but to accept and love a new baby of Dad's, but is she hoping that Dad has more kids? I say 'No"', but that's JMO. I don't think you can compare her feelings of mom versus her dad having a another baby. Totally different. My feelings - YES! If ant two people should breed, it's them!!!
Vynera

Post by Vynera »

Laredo wrote:On NBC preshow they asked her and she didn't answer question other than to say she loves babies and their chubby little thighs ...
Do you know if they have it posted anywhere so I can see her interview?
Vynera

Post by Vynera »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGMrwgbPNGI

Rachel's RC interview at 1:25. Not the baby comment interview though.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Vynera wrote:
Do you know if they have it posted anywhere so I can see her interview?
Nancy O'dell said, and I quote: any babbies in for you?
Rachel: no, but I love babbies, their chubby thighs and bum are delicious, delicious, smiling big and showing that she does love babbies but it was clear none in the works right now.
It was on E Entertainment last night.
Well I wasn't completely accurate on the quote, Nancy frist asked her where her husband was and why didn't Bond walk her down the red carpet and she said he did and now is in the bar.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks Boss - in the bar - sounds like him :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Elvenstar

Post by Elvenstar »

i want them to have a bb asap :P
honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

Don’t see the point in leaving your kids millions if you’re likely to live another 40 plus years and your offspring will be 60+. What the heck are you going to do with that amount of money in your dotage. Surely monetary gifts should be put in trust or be given when he/she becomes an adult and you’re still around for additional guidance. Besides why is your child entitled to what YOU have earned, when said child should be carving out their own future and livelihood.

Daniel left home at 16 and has earned HIS fortune, if he owes anyone anything it’s his mother. As a parent, love, nurture and giving them the best start in life should be the goal and anything else is a bonus and said child/children should be looking to making their own way and not expecting to inherit or benefit from their parents demise.

My mom has retired and we’ve told her, if she wants to buy/change her car, furniture, holiday, etc she should spend HER money and not scrimp or skimp on anything to leave us a nest egg. We are all grown ups and she shouldn’t be duty bound to leave us anything.

All this baby talk, is a bit OTT, Daniel’s had 20+ years to impregnate his long term partners. If he really wanted more kids, I think it would have happened some time ago. Rachel is at the time of her life where it may need more than a turkey baste for her to carry full term without difficulties. They both have a child, so perhaps they are happy with the status quo, or their just letting nature takes its course and just because science can make it happen doesn’t mean it will or should because we can't always have or get what we want.
Truth, wisdom, love, seek reasons; malice only seeks causes.
Johann Kaspar Lavater