Skyfall promo TV and else

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

caramel

Post by caramel »

When he says "Dirtier" the way he says it , it sounds even more dirtier...
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

mmm, who makes a beter Bond Girl Rihanna or Bernice?
Quote: Rihanna, she is dirtier, god that man can say things that sound so sexy.
Some one get me a fan
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Germangirl wrote:Image
GG to the rescue, thanks, that was so friggin hot when he said dirtier.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sounds good, eh? Too bad, TL has to come in the way already.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHLuS6zMq94

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Not sure, if she plays it off or is really that excited, but its fun to watch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHl51RrYGNQ

caramel

Post by caramel »

Germangirl wrote:Not sure, if she plays it off or is really that excited, but its fun to watch

She seemed really excited imo. Very sweet.

That part of the movie definitely had an obvious effect on my husband. He was thrilled (he gasped I think) when Aston Martin made its appearance and
of course when the Bond theme came on at the same time, he could barely contain himself :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

caramel wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Not sure, if she plays it off or is really that excited, but its fun to watch

She seemed really excited imo. Very sweet.

That part of the movie definitely had an obvious effect on my husband. He was thrilled (he gasped I think) when Aston Martin made its appearance and
of course when the Bond theme came on at the same time, he could barely contain himself :lol:
This was a given in ALL of the four visits, I have paid so far. The response was mutual.

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

caramel wrote:That part of the movie definitely had an obvious effect on my husband. He was thrilled (he gasped I think) when Aston Martin made its appearance and
:lol: Yesterday I went to see Skyfsll again with some friends.
My friend almost cired when M died and her hubby was happy to see M gone, but was almost crying when they blow up the Aston Martin...

yeeezzz, men :roll:

Tomorrow I go with my daughter (SHE actually asked ME to go with her in the english version :shock: ).
The first time she saw it she didn't care much for M or the car, she was happy that Kincade wasn''t killed. :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Oh NO - now I know what happens! I haven't seen the movie yet!
caramel

Post by caramel »

Dunda wrote:
caramel wrote:That part of the movie definitely had an obvious effect on my husband. He was thrilled (he gasped I think) when Aston Martin made its appearance and
My friend almost cired when M died and her hubby was happy to see M gone, but was almost crying when they blow up the Aston Martin...

You are telling me! I was very mad ( and sad) when I saw it the first time. Of all the mindless things to do...
I think I also felt a bigger loss to see it destroyed like that than the scene with M :oops: :dunno:
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

caramel wrote:
Dunda wrote:

You are telling me! I was very mad ( and sad) when I saw it the first time. Of all the mindless things to do...
I think I also felt a bigger loss to see it destroyed like that than the scene with M :oops: :dunno:
Bee is going to have to crack the whip, can you keep plot discussions to the movie review thread, yeah I know I'm a loser because I haven't seen it yet, but please? :cry:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I loved the look at Bonds face. NOW he was seriously pissed off :lol:

Sorry Bee, but the thng is out for some time now. Who knew? When will you see it?