Skyfall promo TV and else

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Germangirl wrote:I loved the look at Bonds face. NOW he was seriously pissed off :lol:

Sorry Bee, but the thng is out for some time now. Who knew? When will you see it?
I didn't know though, poo, I'm sulking over here now. No idea when I'll see it Mr Bee is travelling all the time, perhaps this weekend or over Thanksgiving. I guess I had my suspicions from the early media reviews, but I deliberately stayed out of the review thread. Image
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yeah, its better to go with someone else. So hopefully Mr. Bee will have his pfa over there asap. :wink:

Sincwe you didn't read any reviews. Its a TERRIBLE MOVIE :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

bumblebee wrote:Oh NO - now I know what happens! I haven't seen the movie yet!

OMG Bee, I'm sooooo sorry :oops: I really am. I haven't realized that there are people here which haven't seen the movie, because it's out almost everywhere but Australia.

And I know that Sammijane has senn it when we met here.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
caramel

Post by caramel »

Dunda wrote:

OMG Bee, I'm sooooo sorry :oops: I really am. I haven't realized that there are people here which haven't seen the movie, because it's out almost everywhere but Australia.

Bee, I am sorry too :comfort: but as you know Dunda started it Image Image
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

caramel wrote:
Dunda wrote:

Wah wah, caramel - I'll get my own back by sharing spoilers from Breaking Dawn 2, wait, the whole world knows what happens, mmh. let me think :-k
caramel

Post by caramel »

bumblebee wrote:
caramel wrote:
Dunda wrote:

Wah wah, caramel - I'll get my own back by sharing spoilers from Breaking Dawn 2, wait, the whole world knows what happens, mmh. let me think :-k
Go ahead spoil it , I am not planning to watch that monstrosity anyways :neener:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

One of the wost interviewers ever OMG :lol: and he wasn't even that bad about it. This woman laughs like a hyäne, even dares to flirt with him in a really offturning way and at the end, that plastic barbie - at least - says all the right thigs. Hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UP75JvCIFz4

caramel

Post by caramel »

Germangirl wrote:One of the wost interviewers ever OMG :lol: and he wasn't even that bad about it. This woman laughs like a hyäne, even dares to flirt with him in a really offturning way and at the end, that plastic barbie - at least - says all the right thigs. Hilarious.

LOL about his Bond not smiling and his cheeky response was very good, "I just don't smile" :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I am sure, visiting the troops was like sunshine after rain for him.

Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

Germangirl wrote:One of the wost interviewers ever OMG :lol: and he wasn't even that bad about it. This woman laughs like a hyäne, even dares to flirt with him in a really offturning way and at the end, that plastic barbie - at least - says all the right thigs. Hilarious.

She reminds me of Elaine Figgis :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Maybelline wrote:

Elaine was a bundle of charme against this woman for me :lol:

Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

Germangirl wrote:
Maybelline wrote:

But I'm sure she wants more in his tent as Elaine. :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Maybelline wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Maybelline wrote: She reminds me of Elaine Figgis :lol:
But I'm sure she wants more in his tent as Elaine. :lol:
Oh boy, doesn't she just? It was so obvious and so embarassing, really. But all in all, he gave the Aussies a real hard time. He wasn't up to letting them get away with stupid or the same questions. As 4 years ago, he was fun with two or three interviewers, which just shows, its up to the person to make it good or not. But he can be dry as all hell :lol:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Funny but true - shows how the women get all giddy and funny when interviewing him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN0PfSN3A5E