Dan & Rachel

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

videnovasan

Re: Dan & Rachel

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:46 pm They were sure showing it. I wonder how it all really happened.
But Sats blowing 1 mill is true. Good for her 😉
What million?!?!?!oh that million just wrote it and remembered. I've read about it, but what I think about is what is my believe...everything happens for a reason....I just think that what we saw and what it was are two different things in terms of S&D relationship. ⚡ hits at the least expected moment, but because there is where to hit.....
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
archangel007

Post by archangel007 »

You find me agreeing to that. I just believe that everything was fine between Sats and Daniel (example given, the January photos)... BUT when Rachel and him started shooting they couldn't help it, is was indisputable so they QUICKLY gave in and had an all over consuming ''afair". Lets, be realistic they did cheat on their other counterparts (at least at first, guessing till April) cause of the fact that Danny boy and Mitchell were quite apart at the beginning of April, I think...So March it was that Satsuki FOUND out about his dirties and apparently decided to "punish" him( albeit, it was a spur of the moment) Sertainly, they were having sex, plenty of time :twisted:

Also, I am pretty sure Daniel (who was the first lead and following his non long desire to find a project in order to work with Sheridan) suggested the other cast members...
Interesting it was Naomi, who in public knowledge was cast first.If he wanted to cooperate/ work with Rachel -with no other intentions- who as the neighbor would have had the leading role(for sure this specific role had more lines he would choose Naomi for the wife part. BUT instead Rachel is cast as his wife... He SURELY wanted to make out with her! :lol: :evil:
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

You cannot know what happened between two people in public pics especially with person who protects his privacy..They are the same as they were always..yes April's are different. Again only ok not two, but three people know exactly what it was and how it happened. For one I'm sure what was meant to be just happened. You are right that Watts was first cast, but it was never that she was the wife. At least I haven't read something about it. And if you think it was him to suggest RW for the role and that is because he wanted to make out with her that means not everything was what we think it was in terms of S&D relationship. Also from what I know it is too little an actor could do so the studio or the director to chose his preference. Yes he could suggest, but its not his decision. But you know what it doesn't matter actually. He has his life, we got ours... And we keep moving..even in this strange times we are living....
archangel007 wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:58 pm You find me agreeing to that. I just believe that everything was fine between Sats and Daniel (example given, the January photos)... BUT when Rachel and him started shooting they couldn't help it, is was indisputable so they QUICKLY gave in and had an all over consuming ''afair". Lets, be realistic they did cheat on their other counterparts (at least at first, guessing till April) cause of the fact that Danny boy and Mitchell were quite apart at the beginning of April, I think...So March it was that Satsuki FOUND out about his dirties and apparently decided to "punish" him( albeit, it was a spur of the moment) Sertainly, they were having sex, plenty of time :twisted:

Also, I am pretty sure Daniel (who was the first lead and following his non long desire to find a project in order to work with Sheridan) suggested the other cast members...
Interesting it was Naomi, who in public knowledge was cast first.If he wanted to cooperate/ work with Rachel -with no other intentions- who as the neighbor would have had the leading role(for sure this specific role had more lines he would choose Naomi for the wife part. BUT instead Rachel is cast as his wife... He SURELY wanted to make out with her! :lol: :evil:
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
archangel007

Post by archangel007 »

Yes absolutely! I am just glad that it worked out for them
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Oh wow. And how more cute can it get. And all this hair if his.
Nice to see them still happy.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Do we know, when that was taken?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

No

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Found this on a tumblr dedicated to Oscar Isaac

It was posted in August 2015, so that can be around that time.

Rachel and Oscar were in Agora together back in 2009. So maybe they were friendly since then.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks. Yes, thats it 👍

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Only Rachel.....so Daniel is the cook

https://www.today.com/video/rachel-weis ... 0677317623

She looks gorgeous, but this dress :o seems this kind of sleeves with "puffy"shoulders are back

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Find the dress ok. I imagined worth 😉
She looks great indeed and nice to hear of cook Daniel.

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

I like the vid and I like Rachels dress (IMO, very up to date...it seem anything has a comeback anywhen, I had this type of clothes when I was a teenager :) ).
So Daniel is the cook :D :D :D . I don't know, but I always had a feeling like that.