Premiere of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo London

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

It was what you might call a 'fine sacrifice!!' :) I've watched the youtube vid. Pam is seen more than me, thank goodness! 8) You can only really see my white woolly hat. In contrast to what I write about and reveal on the forum, I'm really quite shy! :oops: The 'Marketto' vid brings back more memories of the night itself and just how frantic and frenetic the time that Daniel spent on the red carpet was!!!
marketto007

Post by marketto007 »

Dunda wrote:I really hope your girlfriend gets a BIG FAT kiss and a warm hug when you are in London. She surely deserves it. :wink:
I'm coming. :D

I'll leave home in a few hours, take a bus to the airport, fly to Rio de Janeiro, Lisbon and then London. Almost two days involved, but I'm sure it'll worth every minute. I'll be on UK late Thursday. :D

xxx
Editor in Chief of James Bond Brasil
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

marketto007 wrote:
Dunda wrote:I really hope your girlfriend gets a BIG FAT kiss and a warm hug when you are in London. She surely deserves it. :wink:
I'm coming. :D

I'll leave home in a few hours, take a bus to the airport, fly to Rio de Janeiro, Lisbon and then London. Almost two days involved, but I'm sure it'll worth every minute. I'll be on UK late Thursday. :D

xxx
Enjoy your holiday!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

caramel

Post by caramel »

Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

I normally like Daniel with children/babies pictures but to bring along your baby to a premiere is irresponsible. Seems like Daniel isn't comfortable with it as well.
calypso

Post by calypso »

That famoys baby, tyler, they make him meet famous people
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... stars.html
ImageImage
caramel

Post by caramel »

Maybelline wrote:I normally like Daniel with children/babies pictures but to bring along your baby to a premiere is irresponsible. Seems like Daniel isn't comfortable with it as well.
I got this pic from a Daily Mail article about this baby being in so many premieres and the parent gets the baby's pic taken with so many celebs...
This pic was one of them. That baby has been pretty busy.

Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

caramel wrote:
Maybelline wrote:I normally like Daniel with children/babies pictures but to bring along your baby to a premiere is irresponsible. Seems like Daniel isn't comfortable with it as well.
I got this pic from a Daily Mail article about this baby being in so many premieres and the parent gets the baby's pic taken with so many celebs...

I don't criticize you I criticize the mom and after the article I can totally see her as the typical ice skating mom (IMO) :wink:
caramel

Post by caramel »

Maybelline wrote:
caramel wrote:

I don't criticize you I criticize the mom and after the article I can totally see her as the typical ice skating mom (IMO) :wink:
I know :lol: You are so funny!
I just provided the link where I got it from!
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

caramel wrote:
Maybelline wrote:
caramel wrote: I got this pic from a Daily Mail article about this baby being in so many premieres and the parent gets the baby's pic taken with so many celebs...

I know :lol: You are so funny!
I just provided the link where I got it from!
Must admit it was absolutely freezing that day, to have baby out in that for ten hours is abit much. Very selfish mam to me. Lovely photo of meryl streep. She must have alot of money, to feed her going to premieres/star addication. Love the way the baby looks at Jonathan Ross, like WTF! thanks for the link, heard about her on radio 2 too.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

She is building the baby up as a future star.Next there will be commercials and then some...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Germangirl wrote:She is building the baby up as a future star.Next there will be commercials and then some...
maybe her bedtime lullaby is "Hey diddle dee, an actors life for me!"
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

cheryl1700 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:She is building the baby up as a future star.Next there will be commercials and then some...
maybe her bedtime lullaby is "Hey diddle dee, an actors life for me!"
Go be fair, the baby doesn't seem bothered. Or she uses it to get front row more easily and enough space around her as nobody wants to squeeze the baby. Who knows,...maybe all these things.

Daniel certainly didn't seem to be amused and I somehow agree..
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to Alex!

I like the caption for this one :lol:

“What do you mean it’s a f&$^king trilogy??”

This is a really cute candid, so "boyish"

source: http://www.redbubble.com/people/berndt2 ... sskarsgard

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com