DC (real life) stories

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Raymond01 wrote:I have one question. Not exactly what this thread is about but, on the cover page it says there were 103 online on July 1, 2007. I wonder why? Did something "big" happen to cause 103 people to come online at one time? Was it something to do with James Bond?
That day D2D was hit by a spam bot, since then the forum has been locked and self registration was blocked. This is why you need to contact an Admin to register, to avoid this from happening again.
Crazy!
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

chippi wrote:
He said: "One night a week I drank myself stupid, which was important, otherwise I don't think I could have gotten through the film. I had to separate myself from the movie at least once a week and eat anything, eat cream cakes and just pig out."
I don't want to sound dense, but what is cream cake?
"Cream Cake"
As for the Germans (I love this kind of very sweet cake, but you must take care for yourself...not having too much :wink: of it) the German name is "Sahnetorte" and there are a lot of different types of it (Schwarzwälder Kirsch is one of them) but they mainly contains:
butter
fresh! whipped cream
fresh! regular quark
caramel

Post by caramel »

honeyjes wrote:Daniel is a very modest man and yet a very forceful man. He is someone who is wonderfully self-deprecating, and yet seems to project enormous power. He is also a very soulful person
we might have put people off their tea!

QoS Premiere Sydney
He spent about half an hour to forty-five minutes with fans and as I said above, only five to ten minutes with the media.
He was very classy and oozed cool. I was thoroughly impressed and he might even be my favorite Bond now.

Nick Reding: “ You say one tiny thing to him and he gets it immediately. He`s one of the nicest people on the planet, without any question.”

Interviewer: '… So I switch off the tape recorder, but he`s even more entertaining off the record…'

Martin Campbell: 'There`s a strange paradox in Daniel. He`s kind and gentle and lovable, and at the same time there`s a simmering lunacy just below the surface, something bad and dangerous. That`s what makes him so intriguing to watch.'
Awwwwww - I am even more in love with him. :adore:

thx for the quotes, honeyjes
bubita

Post by bubita »

This make me sigh as I was watching a new photo of him. :blowkiss:
Thanks for this thread. :D
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

honeyjes wrote:
Martin Campbell: 'There`s a strange paradox in Daniel. He`s kind and gentle and lovable, and at the same time there`s a simmering lunacy just below the surface, something bad and dangerous. That`s what makes him so intriguing to watch.'
Quite normal,Pisces is a double sign,so every Piscean had a very dark side.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

caramel wrote:

Have you been here, caramel?
http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... .php?t=735
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Mimi_kitty

Post by Mimi_kitty »

$abbatha wrote:
honeyjes wrote:
That´s true $abbatha.

Maybe someone should start a zodiac thread :)
Cause you affect me ...

Fascinate me....
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Mimi_kitty wrote:
$abbatha wrote:
honeyjes wrote:
That´s true $abbatha.

If that's the case, my son is Piscean. If he has a dark side, I've yet to see it. Me, on the other hand am a Libran. I really do have a dark side to my character, although it is kept under control.. :wink:

caramel

Post by caramel »

Germangirl wrote:
caramel wrote:

Have you been here, caramel?
http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... .php?t=735
thx Gg........its always nice to read good things about him. :)
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
Mimi_kitty wrote:
$abbatha wrote: Quite normal,Pisces is a double sign,so every Piscean had a very dark side.
That´s true $abbatha.

If that's the case, my son is Piscean. If he has a dark side, I've yet to see it. Me, on the other hand am a Libran. I really do have a dark side to my character, although it is kept under control.. :wink:

It's a good idea,maybe i should ask first to Dunda or GG ^^
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

For those looking to start a Zodiac thread, one has already been started.

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... php?t=1552
Crazy!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

$abbatha wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:
Mimi_kitty wrote: That´s true $abbatha.

It's a good idea,maybe i should ask first to Dunda or GG ^^
You can start on in the General Discussion thread if you like.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

Thanks to both ^^
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

$abbatha wrote:
sf2la wrote:
$abbatha wrote: Well basing on what i'm reading in the article 6 months of relationship for an eighteen is a lot of time,could even say was serious.
He was 20, yeah, I doubt many guys would have turned her down. There is a 2-page article about her that came out a couple years ago (?) where she said, I believe, that he moved on/that he wasn't faithful...something like that. I'm not positive though.
Well basing on the article you're right,but we don't know if the article was altered in some parts.
She ended the relationship after suspecting he was seeing other women.

But Mrs Pepper, now 41, boasted to the paper: 'I have gone seven times a night with 007 but we were younger in those days and had a lot more energy.
Daniel Craig

Former love: Marina dated James Bond star Daniel Craig when she was 20

'He has so much charisma and is one of the sexiest men I have ever met.

'He had a very healthy sexual appetite and whttp://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/posting ... ly&t=3311e didn't get much sleep when we were in bed together - which was a lot of the time.'

Germangirl wrote:The article as i recall it said, that he came, stayed a bit and went for days, came back, being adorable, but - in the end - have great sex every other night wasn't enough for her :shock: :lol: So - obviously, she bumped him for being yes - unfaithful and not hers alone. Remember - she was older...
Remember the cocky man in "Tales of the Cript"? This is how he must have been at the time. :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Coming from all the tossing in the other thread :lol: I remember one older interview (could even be the same as the "running through the parc one), when they ended up in his (old) car and where he tossed a book over his shoulder into the back seat of the car. The interviewer ( a woman) tried to have a glance - of course - and it was Ted Hughes. She then wrote about her thoughts - if he might have put it there on purpose to make an impression, but immediately dismissed that idea, with "No way, he would do that" and she meant it.