The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - pics and vids

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

He could recite some from Copenhagen :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

purple

Post by purple »

Indeed :lol:
Last edited by purple on Fri May 30, 2014 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Quantum physics. :D I doubt I could learn anything from a teacher who looke like that - I would be daydreaming through every lesson!
purple

Post by purple »

Ah thanks Cocky :D I think the idea of disappointing such a teacher would be so terrifying
that I would make ALL efforts.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

purple wrote:Ah thanks Cocky :D I think the idea of disappointing such a teacher would be so terrifying
that I would make ALL efforts.
I would fall behind so that I could get some extra 1:1 tuition. :twisted:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I think, I would try to be as good as possible to earn some cudoos :twisted:

Not that my poor brain would ever be able to get behind the mystics of Quantum physics :lol: But I would be asking a lot to get his attention.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

purple

Post by purple »

Germangirl wrote:I think, I would try to be as good as possible to earn some cudoos :twisted:

Not that my poor brain would ever be able to get behind the mystics of Quantum physics :lol: But I would be asking a lot to get his attention.
Probably I would do the same :lol: For me if I like or admire somebody I certainly want to appear equally likable so to speak in that person's eyes.
Alina

Post by Alina »

purple wrote:
Germangirl wrote:I think, I would try to be as good as possible to earn some cudoos :twisted:

Probably I would do the same :lol: For me if I like or admire somebody I certainly want to appear equally likable so to speak in that person's eyes.
Count me in! I even did that at university. I had a small crush on one of the professors and that's why I was the best student on the subject he lectured :) Even when everybody else got Ds, Cs or Bs, I always got As - it cost me a lot of effort, but I was quite happy when he acknowledged and praised my good results :)
Playing "dumb" wouldn't have worked in that case as private tuition was out of the question, it's not practised in universities and the guy was married :)
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

None of my lecturers at uni were attractive. School was another matter. I had terrible crushes on three of my teachers (not all at the same time). Looking back, I was a bit of an attention seeker. They all had gorgeous blue eyes and were witty. I do like a blue-eyed man with a terrific sense of humour. Must be why, when I found one of my own age who was unencumbered by a wife, I married him. :wink:
Alina

Post by Alina »

CockHargreaves wrote:None of my lecturers at uni were attractive. School was another matter. I had terrible crushes on three of my teachers (not all at the same time). Looking back, I was a bit of an attention seeker. They all had gorgeous blue eyes and were witty. I do like a blue-eyed man with a terrific sense of humour. Must be why, when I found one of my own age who was unencumbered by a wife, I married him. :wink:
Lucky you! :)
The one at the uni had dark and curly hair (totally NOT the way I like it), but he had a very pretty and nice face and was kind of cute, shy and funny.
Generally, it turns out that looks are not so important, I mean in terms of the "type", because that guy was quite attractive and young, but he was not a blue-eyed blonde, he had an interesting personality though - on the outside he seemed shy and withdrawn, but sometimes he said something which put all the "uni smartasses" to shame in terms of wit and even sarcasm. I think Daniel is a bit like that too.

A sense of humour is a very important quality - it reflects a person's intelligence, no doubt about that.
purple

Post by purple »

I agree with what you said ladies. When I get back home and get access to my laptop I can send or post if others are interested a very good article on the uniqueness of a person. Basically it said even if we are not attracted to someone on the first sight it doesn't mean that that person cannot grow on us because of her or his unique combination of qualities. But these are discovered in time. And I absolutely agree that a married man is big no-no.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

I didn't fancy any of my lecturers, they were all pretty ancient. I agree that
a good sense of humour is a must, most definitely.
It's funny but I have always fancied men with dark hair and dark eyes, Daniel is the only exception to the rule. :wink:
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Alina wrote:
It's beautiful, it deserves "proper" posting :)
Daniel has a gorgeous profile.

So cute, it's posted thrice!!!! :lol:

Wow... well then 'teacher daniel', I need some INTENSE DETENTION tonight!!!!! :lol: :wink: :twisted:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Alina

Post by Alina »

His Hot and Handsome Blueness :)