Today Show - turned fav. Photocall and Interview pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

razzledazzle134

Today Show - turned fav. Photocall and Interview pics

Post by razzledazzle134 »

I can't find the Jon Stewart pics, I've seen some before but I just can't find them anymore :cry: I really want to see them again because that is one of the events where he looked the sexiest. I might have got the event wrong though, it could have been a defiance interview, it was where he has his hair slicked back, whith his shirt invitingly unbuttoned just so at the top with a chain necklace trailing tantalizingly down his chest... :oops: If anyone knows what I am talking about, could you please lead me in the right direction?
calypso

Post by calypso »

ImageImage
razzledazzle134

No that's not it, this just confirms that I got the event wrong. Please don't make me describe what he looked like again or you'll be responsible for sending me to the naughty corner :twisted:
calypso

Post by calypso »

razzledazzle134 wrote:No that's not it, this just confirms that I got the event wrong. Please don't make me describe what he looked like again or you'll be responsible for sending me to the naughty corner :twisted:
maybe you mean GMA show?
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

razzledazzle134 wrote:No that's not it, this just confirms that I got the event wrong. Please don't make me describe what he looked like again or you'll be responsible for sending me to the naughty corner :twisted:
Today Show with Matt Lauer

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

calypso

Post by calypso »

Germangirl wrote:
Today Show with Matt Lauer

Oh ok i got right picture wrong show.
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

calypso wrote: Oh ok i got right picture wrong show.
I didn´t see you had posted already - but like this, she has two. There are more and its indeed a great series.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

calypso

Post by calypso »

Germangirl wrote:
calypso wrote: Oh ok i got right picture wrong show.
I didn´t see you had posted already - but like this, she has two. There are more and its indeed a great series.
si he never look sexier, is there thread on this show somewhere?
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Here is the rest. I agree, those are really some of the best. Thanks Razzle to force us to post them again :wink:

calypso

Post by calypso »

(calypso take closer look, i spy with little calypso eye, trouser seam straining to accommodate inhabitants. Image )
ImageImage
razzledazzle134

What is that bump to the left??? I have no idea what that could possibly be... :twisted: He always seems to have a bump in that same spot, can anyone enlighten me?
calypso

Post by calypso »

razzledazzle134 wrote:What is that bump to the left??? I have no idea what that could possibly be... :twisted: He always seems to have a bump in that same spot, can anyone enlighten me?

(little calypso first on scene with answer)

ImageImage
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

At least it chooses its side. I hate it when it's squished in the middle by the seam (man camel toe, so to speak - :oops: )
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

bumblebee wrote:At least it chooses its side. I hate it when it's squished in the middle by the seam (man camel toe, so to speak - :oops: )
ROFLMAO!

I think the seam looks reinforced. He must have bespoke crotch seams so they don't burst under such pressure.
razzledazzle134

I would have loved to have been his seamstress for that, so I would have had to 'measure him up' :twisted: