Daniel on Regis and Kelly (rescheduled) Oct. 29, 2009

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

chocolatecake

Post by chocolatecake »

thanx GG!! I like the leather jacket look he has going on lately. Those pants were very tight when he sat down! I think I'm full of hormones lately cause that's all I seem to notice. :oops:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

My pleasure everybody :D Twitter rules :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sammijane

Post by Sammijane »

I am currently 10 hours ahead of you all, so it was a lovely surprise to find it last night just as I was about to go to bed :D
He seemed quite relaxed, I don't think he minds these two, it was a good interview and while Regis interrupted him a bit, isn't that what he always does?
I like the interviews where he appears at ease, and you can definately tell in the body language that he didn't mind appearing. :lol:
One of my fav interviews with him was an Aussie interview on the Rove show last Nov, I'm sure that you have all seen it? Again, he appears to have fun but I think Rove is the kind of interviewer that makes people at ease with themselves.
As for the outfit, have seen the snug fitting jeans before, very very sexy (think I might have to go and have a lye down if I watch it again) :wink:
And the jacket I think I have seen before. I think he bought limited clothes with him and he likes to be comfortable 8)
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Sammijane wrote: I think he bought limited clothes with him and he likes to be comfortable 8)
and according to our "well known clothes thread" he wears those comfy clothes over a very long period :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Just watched it ... a very nice and pleasant distraction for this weekend! :) Why is it that as soon as he rounds that corner to come into the studio, my heart skips a beat?! :wink: :oops: Sod the moustache... he has that effect on me no matter what! :shock: He also does feel like "an old friend" now... his mannerisms and they way he is generally speaking are exactly the same. He never seems to change. That's why I love him so much! :D
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

Sammijane wrote:I am currently 10 hours ahead of you all, so it was a lovely surprise to find it last night just as I was about to go to bed :D
He seemed quite relaxed, I don't think he minds these two, it was a good interview and while Regis interrupted him a bit, isn't that what he always does?
I like the interviews where he appears at ease, and you can definately tell in the body language that he didn't mind appearing. :lol:
One of my fav interviews with him was an Aussie interview on the Rove show last Nov, I'm sure that you have all seen it? Again, he appears to have fun but I think Rove is the kind of interviewer that makes people at ease with themselves.
As for the outfit, have seen the snug fitting jeans before, very very sexy (think I might have to go and have a lye down if I watch it again) :wink:
And the jacket I think I have seen before. I think he bought limited clothes with him and he likes to be comfortable 8)
Yes, we have the Rove interview here some where. It is one of my favorites too. When he was in Australia he saw a woman that he had given her her first kiss. That was funny.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Cyanaurora wrote:
Sammijane wrote:I am currently 10 hours ahead of you all, so it was a lovely surprise to find it last night just as I was about to go to bed :D
Yes, we have the Rove interview here some where. It is one of my favorites too. When he was in Australia he saw a woman that he had given her her first kiss. That was funny.
You Ausies sem to have a way with him - almost all of those interviews are among the best, because he is relaxed and had fun.. :D s
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sammijane

Post by Sammijane »

Germangirl wrote:
Cyanaurora wrote:
You Ausies sem to have a way with him - almost all of those interviews are among the best, because he is relaxed and had fun.. :D s
What can I say....us Aussies are fun and very relaxed, expecially with our "No Worries Mate" attitude!