Lets beat the old Scot

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Daniel_Craig wrote:Yes! :evil: The beat us...

Now it´s your turn, ladies. you must vote for Daniel.

Just do it again.... tomorrow. ;)
Thank God its a german voting - so they won´t kill us overnight. :D
Thanks again D_C, but its a pain in the a***, that we don´t know how long it will go. Is there nobody over there, you could ask?
Last edited by Germangirl on Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

BTW - 3 to go this morning - but all those, who are in other boards could post a little link there, no? ... and ask them to JUST DO IT :lol: :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

livetwice

Post by livetwice »

:? 479 / DC 475...
You only live twice or so it seems..
One life for yourself and one for your dreams...And one day I realize that I was addicted to Daniel Craig's blue eyes.
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

Its a pleasure to help :D :D :D . Of course I take part!. And I vote...more as ONCE for Daniel.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Can't believe this site and forum are still going, bet they are not voting the "right" way: http://www.danielcraigisnotbond.com/forum/index.php?c=1
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

bumblebee wrote:Can't believe this site and forum are still going, bet they are not voting the "right" way: http://www.danielcraigisnotbond.com/forum/index.php?c=1
Me neither. Craig has proven that he's the best since Connery's days....
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Yeah, don't fade! :mrgreen:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sazza

Post by Sazza »

I voted!! He is winning by i think 26!!! :D
"If the only thing left of you was your smile and your little finger, you'd still be more of a man than anyone I've ever known."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Lets not forget about this - last day and perfect to do with cookies...:mrgreen:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=y ... 6eHA%3d%3d

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Lets not forget the James bond forum, please. He leads by 43, but that can change soon enough.. :wink:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The old man comes again - 37 votes lead is not very much - so lets keep on voting, please...

Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

I just tried it on different browsers, but once I had voted on Firefox, neither IE nor Safari would let me vote, even after clearing my cookies in all browsers. :?
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Anglophile wrote:I just tried it on different browsers, but once I had voted on Firefox, neither IE nor Safari would let me vote, even after clearing my cookies in all browsers. :?
welcome to the static-IP-club :(