Forum guide

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Forum guide

Post by Germangirl »

I made a guide through this forum for the newbies, as I can imagine, that it is a bit difficult at times to find your way through all the threads in this large forum. I post this information here, as I think this is the one thread, everybody goes to. I will bump this daily for a week, so that all of them have a chance to see it and then delete it.

Forum guide
http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... 417#122417
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

:D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Daniel_Craig wrote:@Germangirl
You can set the first post as important. So we have the Forum-Guide always on top. ;)
Its Sticky on the introduction site D_C. This is just for making it known and will be deleted soon. :wink:

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Daniel_Craig wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Daniel_Craig wrote:@Germangirl
You can set the first post as important. So we have the Forum-Guide always on top. ;)
Its Sticky on the introduction site D_C. This is just for making it known and will be deleted soon. :wink:
Ok. It was only a tip. ;)

A happy new year 2009 for you. ;)
Thanks and very much the same for you.