daniel and heike (old pictures)

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

My oh my, his looks have surely improved with age, wisdom, and money :shock:

What is it about his looks there that just look 'off'? I can't put my finger on it.
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

He's too young, to me, a sweetie.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

cheryl1700 wrote:He's too young, to me, a sweetie.
But he's always good looking. He's not bad looking here, but this photo doesn't show the 'IT' factor. I still can't identify why that is....
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Sometime i think Heike was the main person they were photographing at times, or maybe, when they become A list, they get better people around them to advise them about makeup, haircuts, clothes etc. Even if the stars only employ them once a year it would show them wot is in, and wot is not and new products on the market. Who knows.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

cheryl1700 wrote:Sometime i think Heike was the main person they were photographing at times, or maybe, when they become A list, they get better people around them to advise them about makeup, haircuts, clothes etc. Even if the stars only employ them once a year it would show them wot is in, and wot is not and new products on the market. Who knows.
At times, she was! She was (and still is) a house-hold name on the continent, and much admired and loved.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

JEC57 wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:Sometime i think Heike was the main person they were photographing at times, or maybe, when they become A list, they get better people around them to advise them about makeup, haircuts, clothes etc. Even if the stars only employ them once a year it would show them wot is in, and wot is not and new products on the market. Who knows.
At times, she was! She was (and still is) a house-hold name on the continent, and much admired and loved.
How cool is that?! It would be fun to know what she knows about the younger Daniel. She looks like a fun person.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sf2la wrote:
JEC57 wrote:
How cool is that?! It would be fun to know what she knows about the younger Daniel. She looks like a fun person.
Indeed, but I doubt she will ever speak except a word or two in passing.

She gave up a lot to be with him in London, putting her career partially on hold at times.

She is funny, spiky, funky and very smart.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

What I admire most is that she has become a serious character actress.

She was the best thing in the movie "Hilde", a splitting image of the diva.

If you "listen" to the movie you think it's Hilde singing and not Heike.

Her portrait of Margarete Steiff was also very moving.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Dunda wrote:What I admire most is that she has become a serious character actress.

She was the best thing in the movie "Hilde", a splitting image of the diva.

If you "listen" to the movie you think it's Hilde singing and not Heike.

Her portrait of Margarete Steiff was also very moving.

She is truly multi-talented, I doubt there is much she cannot do.

I think it's on the extras to the German version of Obsession where she even plays a jazz saxaphone!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

So, she was the bigger star at the time of the split, but his star was on a faster trajectory because of RTP?
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

yeah, me thinks that too!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:My oh my, his looks have surely improved with age, wisdom, and money :shock:

What is it about his looks there that just look 'off'? I can't put my finger on it.
Its the pic of someone w know, but don't rcognize.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote:My oh my, his looks have surely improved with age, wisdom, and money :shock:

Its the pic of someone w know, but don't rcognize.
Yeah, funny huh? He just doesn't look like his gorgeous self.
khenton

Post by khenton »

Well, this ain't exactly an old pic just an old vid I found while trolling. Don't understand a word but what the hell. She is just adorable and our hero shows up around 2:49 and then again at the end and kisses her. Whoaaaa!! Good looking then. Good looking now. What the hell :wink: k

http://wn.com/Heike_Makatsch__Goldene_Kamera_2000
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

K - what should we click on? I just get DC' life in a kind of Wiki environment? Is there a link to a video? Thanks!