Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Paparazzi Pics

Post by Germangirl »

Maybe it would be good to have one thread for these. I won´t post the wrap party pics, as there are here twice already :wink: but that gave me the idea. :idea:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

advicky

Re: Paparazzi

Post by advicky »

Germangirl wrote:Maybe it would be good to have one thread for these. I won´t post the wrap party pics, as there are here twice already :wink: but that gave me the idea. :idea:
Yes. It's a good idea. I posted to the Bond 22 thread, because I didn't post them elsewhere. But they aren't really Bond 22 pictures.
Last edited by advicky on Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
redluna

Post by redluna »

According to sources, the images has been made on 3 July. (click on it to enlarge)

Last edited by redluna on Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
redluna

Post by redluna »

Some older pics:

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

redluna wrote:Some older pics:

can't remeber that I've seen these before :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
redluna

Post by redluna »

Dunda wrote:
redluna wrote:Some older pics:

can't remeber that I've seen these before :wink:
for me they were all new and because of that I thought it is a good idea to post them :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The best idea there is :D In the first three, he is dressed like in the wrap party pics - exactly :lol: Goes to the well known clothes thread then.

The last one is pre Bond, I remember a very similar one - walking across the street - and don´t ask me, where it is. But I know, its been posted.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:The last one is pre Bond, I remember a very similar one - walking across the street - and don´t ask me, where it is. But I know, its been posted.
this one walking across the street was e.g in the German magazine GALA... I remember it very well, it was one of the first articles I read about him a few day after I watched CR the first time in the cinema.
They put ithe pic in the mag to show the difference of his body.....slim, like in this pic and all buffed up like in the famous emerge-from-the-sea-pic :wink:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote:The last one is pre Bond, I remember a very similar one - walking across the street - and don´t ask me, where it is. But I know, its been posted.
this one walking across the street was e.g in the German magazine GALA... I remember it very well, it was one of the first articles I read about him a few day after I watched CR the first time in the cinema.
They put ithe pic in the mag to show the difference of his body.....slim, like in this pic and all buffed up like in the famous emerge-from-the-sea-pic :wink:
Yes - they were being sarcastic, when it was written, that he buffed up just for the sake of being able to do the stunts - like Oh sure :wink:

advicky

Post by advicky »

Germangirl wrote:The best idea there is :D In the first three, he is dressed like in the wrap party pics - exactly :lol: Goes to the well known clothes thread then.

The last one is pre Bond, I remember a very similar one - walking across the street - and don´t ask me, where it is. But I know, its been posted.
The last one is older. The other two are in Golden Compass period he had a beard.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

yes, that's the one! :D

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Thanks everyone for posting.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
muireann

Post by muireann »

Stupid question, but Daniel must have a huge wardrobe!
For when he is slim and bulked up for Bond, like woman normal and
pregnancy clothes! What do you think? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

muireann wrote:Stupid question, but Daniel must have a huge wardrobe!
For when he is slim and bulked up for Bond, like woman normal and
pregnancy clothes! What do you think? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not by the size of the "Well-worn Clothes' thread :lol:
Crazy!
advicky

Post by advicky »

redluna wrote:According to sources, the images has been made on 3 July. (click on it to enlarge)

Is is a Range Rover or a Land Rover?