Quantum of Solace

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Elvenstar

Post by Elvenstar »

Aman wrote:Hmmm...Forster...bad director.
Not true.
He's a brilliant director. A director's job is not only to set look and visual tone (QOS was very stylish) but to get a proformence out of his actors (everyone was on fire in QOS). He is a very good director.

Personally I think Bond is Bond. Simplly put, he could never have sex with Camille as she is a true woman, but Fields was meant to be a forgettable fling, he's Bond, he's a sex addict surely, maybe not of Russell Brand standards, but he needs satying. I think it just passed time of day and filled the day, it meant nothing. In a stroke of genius, Fields dies like Vesper. When Bond sees her dead body he has the same reaction he has when he saw her, he's shocked. Everything he seems to touch always seems to wither and die.
Great words, Aman! :!:
Elvenstar

Post by Elvenstar »

http://www.empireonline.com/awards2009/video/
Acceptance speeches from Gemma and Olga
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Elvenstar wrote:http://www.empireonline.com/awards2009/video/
Thanks - Olga looked stunning, as did Gerard Butler. Gemma needs a stylist that knows what works for her.
DanielCraigis007

Post by DanielCraigis007 »

catherinep you made a great job with the screencaps. thank you
catherinep

Post by catherinep »

DanielCraigis007 wrote:catherinep you made a great job with the screencaps. thank you
You're Welcome! :D
honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

bumblebee wrote:
Thanks - Olga looked stunning, as did Gerard Butler. Gemma needs a stylist that knows what works for her.
Not sure why she should get a stylist, perhaps she just wants to be herself. We may not like what she wears but that's our problem, nice to see someone not groomed in stepford, good on her.
Truth, wisdom, love, seek reasons; malice only seeks causes.
Johann Kaspar Lavater
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

honeyjes wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
Not sure why she should get a stylist, perhaps she just wants to be herself. We may not like what she wears but that's our problem, nice to see someone not groomed in stepford, good on her.
Ok, it's my problem. My opinion is that she needs a stylist, but she is being herself and I respect that.
honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

bumblebee wrote:
honeyjes wrote:
bumblebee wrote: Thanks - Olga looked stunning, as did Gerard Butler. Gemma needs a stylist that knows what works for her.
Ok, it's my problem. My opinion is that she needs a stylist, but she is being herself and I respect that.
It's just that if she starts listening to comments like these the next time we see her, she'll have lost her curves to fit into the uniform and may end up being another Hollywood stick insect.
Truth, wisdom, love, seek reasons; malice only seeks causes.
Johann Kaspar Lavater
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

honeyjes wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
honeyjes wrote: Not sure why she should get a stylist, perhaps she just wants to be herself. We may not like what she wears but that's our problem, nice to see someone not groomed in stepford, good on her.
It's just that if she starts listening to comments like these the next time we see her, she'll have lost her curves to fit into the uniform and may end up being another Hollywood stick insect.
Well I hope not, I love her curves, and I love it that she doesn't disguise them. I'm just not a fan of the drapy outfits she wears to these events.
Elvenstar

Post by Elvenstar »

Interviews with Gem and Ola at the awards

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHySzx8bxUM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YRlLnKLPNA

I love Gem's style. Always funny :lol:
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

yochan wrote:
Faustine wrote:
yochan wrote: and a cute one,
:D Lovely!
Some more animals for you :wink:

Animal series:
Thanks !! :D
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Zibzabzut

Post by Zibzabzut »

Well I love her curves and I think Gemma's stunning, but that kind of silhouette (sp??) doesn't work well with her shape. The color's pretty though!
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

6. Say what I’m thinking
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

6. Say what I’m thinking