News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Re: News tidbits

Post by Dunda »

Jana66 wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 4:44 pm Sounds very interesting for me. BTW, I would love to see Daniel in a historical movie :D :D :D .
Daniel doing a historical movie may be a good idea, but Cleopatra? It has already been done more than once I don't think we need another version. But that's just me....

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

More then once is a nice way to put it. Hundreds of times, it seems.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

At least the age gap between Daniel and Zendaya would be correct. :wink:

Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

Bond 26 has been listed on Production Weekly! This is the first official movement that the film is happening!!! I think PW get their information from studios and production companies. So I assume that somewhere a decision was made to formally move on the film.

https://www.productionweekly.com/
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Dunda wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 12:46 pm Thanks to A

https://www.theguardian.com/stage/2023/ ... -macfayden
These are really nice words for Gambon and some insight of the actors world as well...
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

Knives Out 3 Gets Encouraging Update From Rian Johnson Follow Writers Strike Ending: “I’m Diving In Full Force”
https://screenrant.com/knives-out-3-scr ... n-writing/

"It’s coming along. I obviously couldn’t work during the strike, and now that it’s over, I’m diving in full force, and so it’s coming along. I’ve got the premise, I’ve got the setting, I’ve got what the movie is in my head. It’s just a matter of writing the damn thing."
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Keep fingers crossed for this coming out in 2024 :cheers1: :hyper:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Autumn seems possible
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

This is hilarious, a whole report "dedicated" to his new hairdo :lol:

This article is published in the German GQ, adapted from the French version.

https://www.gq-magazin.de/artikel/danie ... eue-frisur

New hairstyle: Daniel Craig is finally leaving James Bond behind Daniel Craig has grown his hair out a bit to cope with the colder season ahead. All about his new look.

He is one of the most elegant men in Hollywood: Daniel Craig. Now the star has a new hairstyle, for the first time in years. In his James Bond era, Daniel Craig always had the same haircut. Very classic, short, always perfectly styled and ultimately almost one of his trademarks. A hairstyle that over time was automatically associated with probably the most famous secret agent in film history. Craig became the epitome of the ultimate 007 and the character seemed to rub off more and more on his private life. Because the profiles of Bond and Craig sound pretty identical: a muscular, British gentleman in heavenly suits (thanks for that, Tom Ford), with a dream watch on his wrist and always perfectly fitted hair.

Even in his most recent projects, the two “Knives Out” films by Rian Johnson, he maintained this elegant look – true to the principle of never changing a running system. And even in the period that followed, the Brit had no desire for change. In the Royal Box at the Wimbledon final, for example, he appeared as usual in a very classic way, of course with a magnificent timepiece on his wrist - Craig really couldn't live without it. Daniel Craig is pure style personified

But autumn and the ever-approaching New Year seem to have sparked something in Daniel Craig, an appetite for a little makeover. Now Mr. Ex-007 is rocking slightly longer hair that allows more room for movement and volume. Strategically a smart decision, in the cold months this hairstyle will definitely keep him warmer than the short haircut. We're excited to see what Craig has to offer us in the next few months. Especially considering he's the star of the next film from Luca Guadagnino (the director of "Call Me By Your Name"), called "Queer" - there's definitely some exciting outfits in store. Sophistication and class seem to be innate to Daniel Craig and part of his DNA. The gentleman can really wear anything and it will look simply amazing. This effect on its part only gets stronger with each passing year; it is always the infamous Clooney effect. So if you're still looking for an elegant hairstyle for the holidays, you should take a look at Craig. That's always a good idea anyway.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Haha. Really….

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

If true, sounds resonable what they want