Obsession Thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

PTB!!!!! (Please Turn Back!)

JEC, you posted a similar shot of this scene above. Every time I see this scene in the movie, I WISH I could take Heike's place.
:sigh: :sigh: :twisted:
danielcraigss

Re: Obsession Thread

Post by danielcraigss »

CRAIGING FOR 12 LONG YEARS NOW

Daniel isn't social via Jamie Lee Curtis so I'm social for him.
Holler at the North-side Chester Wild boy. https://www.instagram.com/danielcraigsss/

YOUNG BLONDE BOND & THE DOUBLE O MOB TILL I DIE
videnovasan

Re: Obsession Thread

Post by videnovasan »

Ladies. Yesterday eve I was watching Obsession and I was struck to see somethings l didn't expect.
First at the moment when Pier was making space for the bed or something like this on the window there is this picture with Bulgaria writing in it. Then somewhere over the shots around Berlin there is this Vinimpex sign ....this a Bulgarian state wine distributor from the 80s....
Perhaps it is silly, but it was fun to see this.....then I remembered that in Some voices at one point they are speaking to bring Bulgarian wine from the basement, but they had Romanian or something....Not that the written above has something sagnificant, but for me it was cool to see...
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.