That Look He Gets

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Wot u like, i like the bit when he stops kissing her and smiles/grins then starts kissing her again.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

cheryl1700 wrote:Wot u like, i like the bit when he stops kissing her and smiles/grins then starts kissing her again.
OMG me too, OMG OMG :happyrunning: :happyrunning: :happyrunning:
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:Wot u like, i like the bit when he stops kissing her and smiles/grins then starts kissing her again.
Did you ever notice Vesper's hand sneaking south at that moment, confirming that his 'equipment' still worked after being tortured. That's what they are smiling about. She got his 'attention.'
Crazy!
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:
Did you ever notice Vesper's hand sneaking south at that moment, confirming that his 'equipment' still worked after being tortured. That's what they are smiling about. She got his 'attention.'
Thanks Elaine, u would have thought she would have noticed, before she got him on the bed wouldnt u. He certainly looked very pleased with himself, and i thought it was the look of love, well suppose it was hehehe! :wink:
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Bump - ok, for the first time ever I noticed the PFA in this shot, peaches and cream. Image
cheryl1700 wrote:Image
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Well, th pfa is padded for the fall IMO :lol:

Elaine, after ***times of watching the film, my thoughts and eyes never went in that direction.

What's wrong with me? What's wrong with me?
:(
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Germangirl wrote:Well, th pfa is padded for the fall IMO :lol:

Elaine, after ***times of watching the film, my thoughts and eyes never went in that direction.

Too busy staring at his ass I guess!
Crazy!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Well, th pfa is padded for the fall IMO :lol:

Too busy staring at his ass I guess!
Not even, since I knew, it was not all his. :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

bumblebee wrote:Bump - ok, for the first time ever I noticed the PFA in this shot, peaches and cream. Image
cheryl1700 wrote:Image
Are you referring to her foot? or are you saying her hand checking him out is in the movie and not in this picture?
If it's in this picture it's clearly her foot.
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

No, u dont see it in the film, Jec i think posted it ages ago, the notes, of the CR script, and as Bond is kissing Eva on the bed, she goes down to and holds his u know wot. and he smiles and they roll of the bed in an embrace. Words to that effect, that was actually in the script.
But looked in the CR thread and cant find it.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Thanks Cheryl, I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything.
I have the script, I will go looking for it.
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

tbossmc2000 wrote:Thanks Cheryl, I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything.
shame we didnt see "it" in the film :lol: :wink: :evil:
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

cheryl1700 wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:Thanks Cheryl, I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything.
yeah, shame we didn't see a lot of things in the film... :twisted:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:
NO KIDDING!!! I want the R-X-rated version on DVD. Really, it said that in the script?? What are you doing with a copy of the script, Boss? Can you buy it?

In that photo, the things I notice are, in order: butt, left arm, lips, hair, then the rest of him. He could be with the Octomom and I wouldn't notice. But GG, don't you think the padding is on the floor? He does have a natural bubble butt, like in your avi, when he's buff....
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote: shame we didnt see "it" in the film :lol: :wink: :evil:
NO KIDDING!!! I want the R-X-rated version on DVD. Really, it said that in the script?? What are you doing with a copy of the script, Boss? Can you buy it?

In that photo, the things I notice are, in order: butt, left arm, lips, hair, then the rest of him. He could be with the Octomom and I wouldn't notice. But GG, don't you think the padding is on the floor? He does have a natural bubble butt, like in your avi, when he's buff....
Yes, I am sure there is a matrace, but still - I think the trasure arse is padded, too :lol: Maybe not though...:thud: