Dream House Pics and Videos

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

calypso

Post by calypso »

Germangirl wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:
Dunda wrote: Just wait until you see the wig :lol: :lol:

But come to think of it, even the wig will be better than monk hair :twisted:
The monk hair is deffo the worst... :vomit:
:lol:
I deffo think, we should drop Babs a card, with a big NONONONO for monk hair. This woman has eyes to see, she proved that with choosing him, but there, it seems, her taste went overboard.

Could any of the artists maybe create a card for this purpose? :twisted:
sf2la wrote: I LOVE the long, styled hair worn for Haiti. Hot!
Actually its not half bad, when combed back - just this falling into his face...
don't have access to it right now, but my old avi with him sitting at the Telethon - yeah HOT!
ImageImage
ImageImage
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

:rotfl: :rotfl:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

calypso wrote:ImageImage

You know what? We should actually sent (at least the monk hair) pic with these word to EON. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't think Babs would understand the bad hair pic, but she (if INDEED she has eyes) must recognize the similarity with the QoS hair.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
khenton

Post by khenton »

sg thanks. k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
caramel

Post by caramel »

sf2la wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:New Dream house pic

http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/to ... p?id=18098
Thanks, SG!! I am looking forward to this so much more than C&A. Regular-type people rather than cowboys and aliens. And of course to see them together on the big screen :lol: .
You know I am there with you. C&A is exciting too but I wouldn't watch it if not for Dan. I would take psychological thriller any day over western-cowboy stuff.
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

caramel wrote:
sf2la wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:New Dream house pic

http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/to ... p?id=18098
Thanks, SG!! I am looking forward to this so much more than C&A. Regular-type people rather than cowboys and aliens. And of course to see them together on the big screen :lol: .
You know I am there with you. C&A is exciting too but I wouldn't watch it if not for Dan. I would take psychological thriller any day over western-cowboy stuff.
I wouldn't watch either ,still big MAYBE for DH, if Craog wasen't in..

I like his hairstyle,same seen in Invasion and Munich. 8)
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

$abbatha wrote:
caramel wrote:
sf2la wrote: Thanks, SG!! I am looking forward to this so much more than C&A. Regular-type people rather than cowboys and aliens. And of course to see them together on the big screen :lol: .
I wouldn't watch either ,still big MAYBE for DH, if Craog wasen't in..
$ab, you are going to have a long wait...Tattoo!

Despite the cowboy and alien theme :vomit:, I'm interested in his face, body (maybe too thin to really 'do it' for me - will have to see) and clothes (promised to be sexy :twisted:). I feel like I want to go in the theater with earplugs. Hearing his normal, gorgeous voice shredded into American cowboy slang hurt my ears during the trailer.

There are hundreds of reasons why ASRain was amazing, but listening to THAT man speak like a Chicagoan wasn't pretty. He did a great job, but that was the problem. He'll nail the cowboy talk, too. Damn.
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

sf2la wrote:
I wouldn't watch either ,still big MAYBE for DH, if Craig wasen't in..
$ab, you are going to have a long wait...Tattoo!

Despite the cowboy and alien theme :vomit:, I'm interested in his face, body (maybe too thin to really 'do it' for me - will have to see) and clothes (promised to be sexy :twisted:). I feel like I want to go in the theater with earplugs. Hearing his normal, gorgeous voice shredded into American cowboy slang hurt my ears during the trailer.

There are hundreds of reasons why ASRain was amazing, but listening to THAT man speak like a Chicagoan wasn't pretty. He did a great job, but that was the problem. He'll nail the cowboy talk, too. Damn.
The awaiting is a problem,deffo i will ends up to see both...
my concern is about both genre:

DH is an horror movie,if was a thirller i would ran into it despite of Wesiz,but i'm very pretentious about horror movies,as i like the Master Dario Argento's movies,and i strongly doubt that Sheridan,that honestly did bad film basing on my tastes lately,could realese a brilliant horror movies.

C&A is a comic/graphic novel based movie,and i never liked the western movies...besides the Sergio Leone's western,and again he was a Master for this genre,so i don't know..

Reagrding the accent well fortunately Craig will be dubbed,his italian dubber have an amazing voice,listen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNNM5U2qEbE[/quote]
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

$abbatha wrote: The awaiting is a problem,deffo i will ends up to see both...

DH is an horror movie,if was a thirller i would ran into it despite of Wesiz,but i'm very pretentious about horror movies,as i like the Master Dario Argento's movies,and i strongly doubt that Sheridan,that honestly did bad film basing on my tastes lately,could realese a brilliant horror movies.

C&A is a comic/graphic novel based movie,and i never liked the western movies...besides the Sergio Leone's western,and again he was a Master for this genre,so i don't know..

Reagrding the accent well fortunately Craig will be dubbed,his italian dubber have an amazing voice,listen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNNM5U2qEbE
WOW - so interesting to hear his voice dubbed. That's a first for me. But I absolutely love British accents, so I'd have to listen to him and read the subtitles. The Italian actor sounds good though.

Except for knowing that something bad happens in DH, I have no idea what the story is about, and I don't want to know. At most, I'll read a very brief description of a movie before I see it. I use Rotten Tomatoes as my guide along with genre and actors. I haven't read any of the posted descriptions on this forum.

I am not a fan of westerns and was terribly bored in the new 'True Grit.'
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

sf2la wrote:
$abbatha wrote: The awaiting is a problem,deffo i will ends up to see both...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNNM5U2qEbE
WOW - so interesting to hear his voice dubbed. That's a first for me. But I absolutely love British accents, so I'd have to listen to him and read the subtitles. The Italian actor sounds good though.

Except for knowing that something bad happens in DH, I have no idea what the story is about, and I don't want to know. At most, I'll read a very brief description of a movie before I see it. I use Rotten Tomatoes as my guide along with genre and actors. I haven't read any of the posted descriptions on this forum.

I am not a fan of westerns and was terribly bored in the new 'True Grit.'

Well in Italy we're used to dub the movies,the sub titles are rarely used.
The Italian actor is very good at that,i like a lot his voice.

My main concer is about western,i don't like the genre..while i love thriller,crime story,police story,gangaster sotyr,but no movies in costume besides war movies.
But i do agree: if you want to enjoy the movie it's better to not read anything about it.
chippi

Post by chippi »

Hi. I'm C, and I'm a Craigaholic.
josie

Post by josie »

'm really looking forward to the movie. Also occur if one or the other love scene. I hope so
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

Poor dog.. :shock:
bubita

Post by bubita »

Luna send it to her right away :lol: