SkyFall news and related tweets

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

khenton

Post by khenton »

Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

So here we have another version, which seems more likely..:wink:

http://www.rte.ie/ten/2011/1101/finneya.html

According to the Daily Mail he joins fellow Brits Daniel Craig, Judi Dench and Ralph Fiennes, as well as Spaniard Javier Bardem, in what could be the most talented cast in the history of the franchise.

Finney, 75, will play a high ranking intelligence official, with powers that the Mail speculates include supervisory duties over M, played by Dench.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

Germangirl wrote:So here we have another version, which seems more likely..:wink:

http://www.rte.ie/ten/2011/1101/finneya.html

According to the Daily Mail he joins fellow Brits Daniel Craig, Judi Dench and Ralph Fiennes, as well as Spaniard Javier Bardem, in what could be the most talented cast in the history of the franchise.

Finney, 75, will play a high ranking intelligence official, with powers that the Mail speculates include supervisory duties over M, played by Dench.
Ya RTE is kinda government controlled so there sources have to be pretty much accurate :wink:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

bobwood32Robert Wood
Daniel craig on set #tojazzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeee
37 minutes ago

bobwood32Robert Wood
Who's ur daddy be locking up main 007 stage at pinewood tonight ( been left with the keys. ) #tojazzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeee
20 hours ago

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

REALDISTILLERS The Distillers Group
#celebrity spotters @ Distillers Smithfield Sat for lunch to see daniel craig whizzing by as they shoot scenes for Bond 23! pls RT
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

From Time Out London: 10 Things We Know About Bond 23

http://www.timeout.com/london/feature/1 ... ut-bond-23
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

James Bond Joins Facebook and Twitter; ‘Bond 23′ Details Tomorrow

Briefly: We will know a lot of real, reliable details about Bond 23 within the next twelve hours. Today James Bond joined Facebook, and tomorrow morning the spy even gets his own Twitter account. (Username @007, naturally.) Use of social media may not be the best way to go about investigating global criminal acts (no “@Blofeld is one Persian away from crazy cat lady,” please) but it is one of the best ways to deliver info about a new movie.
You can follow the twitter account now, but it really goes live tomorrow at 9am GMT, which is not coincidentally right around the same time that EON Productions will hold a press conference to announce the commencement of production on Bond 23. Presumably we’ll get a real title then (perhaps Skyfall?), and perhaps some plot and final cast details as well. Expect to see some photos and video from the press conference at the very least.

Sam Mendes will direct the twenty-third Bond film, Daniel Craig will return as James Bond, and Judi Dench will once again play M. The rest of the cast is likely to be confirmed as Javier Bardem, Ralph Fiennes, Albert Finney, Ben Whishaw, Helen McCrory, Rory Kinnear, Berenice Marlohe, and Naomie Harris as Moneypenny. The movie is scheduled for release on October 26 in some countries and November 9 in the US.

http://www.slashfilm.com/james-bond-joi ... -tomorrow/
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

bobwood32 Robert Wood
Morning oc. Daniel craig on the 007 stage yesterday laughing at a jar off pickeld onions ??? #dogsbollocks @OCRadio :shock: :lol:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Most important tweet on Skyfall :lol:

empiremagazineEmpire Magazine
Craig confirms that he'll take his shirt off. Wilson: "If Barbara has her way, it'll be more than just his shirt!" RACY BOND NUDITY!
3 hours ago

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Bardem says he's been training his English vowels. Craig: "I've got nothing as dangerous as that."
3 hours agovia TweetDeck

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

Dunda wrote:Most important tweet on Skyfall :lol:

Craig confirms that he'll take his shirt off. Wilson: "If Barbara has her way, it'll be more than just his shirt!" RACY BOND NUDITY!
3 hours ago
WOW...I always thought, we CAN count on Barbara :D :D :D .
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Jana66 wrote:

3 hours ago
yeah thumbs up to babs! :thumbup:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

cheryl1700 wrote:
Jana66 wrote:

3 hours ago
yeah thumbs up to babs! :thumbup:
Isn't that the truth!!!! Gotta LOVE Babs! She speaks for us!!!!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Early shooting script - no spoiler :lol:

Title sequence: It's raining. Bond walks slowly along a desolate coastal path. The camera pans to show Blofeld walking slowly in the same direction 100 metres ahead of Bond. They don't meet. A gunshot doesn't ring out.

Cut to … M's Office

M: How was Suffolk, Bond? Invigorating, I hope.

Bond: Not really, M. I couldn't shake off ...

M: Your tail?

Bond: No. This overwhelming sense of existential ennui.

M: Tell me about it. Can you imagine what it's like to be just known as a letter of the alphabet? I'm a person, 007.

Long pause. They turn towards the window as a pigeon flies past.

Bond: What's happened to us, M? Where's the carefree James that used to run around blowing up villains and having casual sex? I look in the mirror and see a man in his mid-30s, but inside I feel about 80. I can't carry on like this.

M: Pull yourself together, Bond. Spectre has threatened to unleash a virus that paralyses the global banking system. Only you can save us.

Cut to … A remote hideaway in northern Sweden. It's snowing heavily. Blofeld is sitting in the corner of an empty room, stroking a cat.

Blofeld: Why?

An avalanche sweeps through the forest to leave only a crucifix standing.

Blofeld: (louder) Why?

Cat: Why what?

Blofeld: Why do I always come up with these ludicrous plans that I know Bond will thwart? What is it about me that I can't accept?

Cut to … A semi-detached house in Blackburn. The curtains are drawn but the traffic noise is still audible.

Pussy: Well hello, James!

Bond: I can't go on calling you Pussy. Objectifying you demeans us both. Can't we just sit and talk instead of exchanging sexual innuendo. You see, I've realised Kitty, that is your real name isn't it?, that shooting guns and sleeping with women is just my way of trying to compensate for having a tiny cock.

Cut to … A deserted cabin on the Kamchatka peninsula. A single light flickers.

Blofeld: (sobbing as he presses the button) Why?

Cut to … M's Office.

M: Brilliant, 007. Doing nothing ensured the EU could paralyse the banking system before Spectre could get to it. Blofeld's lost again.

Bond: We're all lost.

Cut to … It's raining. Bond walks slowly along a desolate coastal path. The camera pans to show Blofeld walking slowly in the same direction 100 metres ahead of Bond. They don't meet. A gunshot doesn't ring out.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

The new title is very cool, like it alot.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”